Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I logged in to my Undefeated account. They cancelled all my orders (including for stuff still in stock). Never ordering from them again. Customer service email just ignores you. Will pick up the ADV EQT from BAIT on Saturday morning. 

Last edited:

oh i thought they all dropped in US last Sat Oct 8th ?
No, only Undefeated did. They are the consortium doing the collab with Adidas on the ADV EQT. 

Online will be difficult though as most of these consortiums will get 1-2 FSR at most. Some (of the larger ones) might get slightly more but with a lot being reserved for in store. If you live near a consortium shop, get there early Saturday morning before opening you should be okay. This release isn't super hyped but people know about it. 

SP just likes to put out their product pages early. They're still dropping Sat (or midnight) there. 
Really? Their stock appeared on the restocks app and shoes sold out. Someone ATC before me in my size. Will those orders be cancelled? 

I noticed that you could ATC on the app but you couldn't online on a PC so it looked suspect to me. 

Last edited:
Just read some of you got cancelled from Undefeated but mine go thru both order. I might just got lucky. Order 1 size 8 and not sure about the fit so I keep trying for 8.5 and got thru. I even forgot I use the same email and credit card. Got both email shipped.

Last edited:
Hi guys, any info on how the Adidas la trainer og consortium fits? TTS or .5 down? Thanks!

Undefeated EQT got delivered today....god damn these things are clean. The 3 different laces give ya a chance to switch it up every now and again too. Highly recommend to those considering getting (when they drop again). 

Lmao at that UNDFTD "restock"

Its a tease...cant even add to cart smh lol

Ill try for them on Saturday but if i strike out then its whatever

Undefeated EQT got delivered today....god damn these things are clean. The 3 different laces give ya a chance to switch it up every now and again too. Highly recommend to those considering getting (when they drop again). 
I feel you on that. Mine got delivered too and they look super dope in hand. Shame I bought a size too small though.

Fit any different that the "normal' EQTs? Looking at the materials they used, it struck me a shoe that could possible run smaller than usual, but that's just a hunch, nothing to back my assumption.

I feel you on that. Mine got delivered too and they look super dope in hand. Shame I bought a size too small though.
First pair of EQTs or did you order based of a guess? Or did you order what you got previously and they ran small?

Last edited:
First pair of EQTs or did you order based of a guess? Or did you order what you got previously and they ran small?
A bit of a guess on my part. I usually want a snug fit so I went half size down from my normal Adidas size, but they ended up just a little more snug than I wanted. Could still def wear them, but I would have preferred going TTS.

A bit of a guess on my part. I usually want a snug fit so I went half size down from my normal Adidas size, but they ended up just a little more snug than I wanted. Could still def wear them, but I would have preferred going TTS.
Sounds like they fit like normal ADVs. Most people go TTS, but I don't like them snug, so I .5 up, but either with work for me. No way could I .5 down from my TTS. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom