Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Should I cop this for 250?

Man i stay missing out on them damn ADV Supports. Ive liked almost every CW but they always release at weird times for me

Are them UNDFTDs gon be in stock anywhere else in the future?

I know but I like the other apparel better and gotta see how my money's looking these next few days before I drop 250 for it. If I win three yeezys or something then you'll see a pickup post involving this jacket :lol:

Undefeated hitting me with random refunds on the ADV EQT x Undefeated t-shirts and the Adidas Consortium Undefeated ADV EQT shoes. Strange cause they don't even work on the weekend to my knowledge. Guess my orders got cancelled. I emailed them so waiting to hear back today. 

My Undefeated EQT's got cancelled.
tired.gif
I think mines did as well. Did you order from Undefeated? They cancelled both my ADV EQT's and my ADV EQT/UNDFTD shirt. No cancellation email yet  for either though but the charges were both refunded. I emailed Undefeated on Sunday but no response as of yet. 

I think Sneaker Politics released Undefeated ADV EQT early online yesterday as well. BAIT is releasing them Saturday in store and online. Looks like I'll have to make an early trip to SF Saturday morning. 

Last edited:
Yes I ordered from Undefeated website. I didn't get any notification, I just clicked into my email and went into view details or track order and the page came up saying the order status was cancelled.

I thought it was because I have a non US billing address.

Got shipping for my undefeated eqt's yesterday. [emoji]128526[/emoji] Extra slow shipping to NY thought. Should be here Friday.

Back
Top Bottom