Adidas ORIGINALS updates

lol at the stupid prices these are upfoe on ebay and at the dumbasses that think that was only release. these will get much wider release on 20th. i think only hypesters are pauing dumb prices, thinking this was only release

Ordered the black campus off undftd (what I was originally going for when they were suppose to drop last year)

Recently seen the ZX's with sweats and instantly fell in love with them. Wanted to get them today but I was driving home when they dropped online so I missed out. Will try again next Saturday with the wider release

jada: im good. i got my pair. just amazed at people that buy into hype. if they did the slightest research, theyd see theyre releasing several other places soon. then if they didnt get them, i guess go for resell. to each his own.

I got them at UNDFTD Santa Monica.
I'm not sure because I'm a true 9.5 narrow feet. Sz 9 is definitely too tight for me. The employee told me they fit true to size narrow feet, but if you're wide you should size up 0.5.

which one were you at Samo?

I was there as well

Agreed. That attempt at trying to plug your "stock" was pretty bad. I don't mind the 'hustle', but NT makes the buy/sell/trade rule for a reason...

^ You bought 5 pairs, none of which you can wear? I can dig 2 pairs for the swaps, and maybe even one to get your money back- but 5! You straight up took pairs from other people on here, and now you want them to do you a favor for an even exchange.

I saw an opportunity to make money or get good trades off these so I took it. Most people would've done the same.

Last edited:
^ You bought 5 pairs, none of which you can wear? I can dig 2 pairs for the swaps, and maybe even one to get your money back- but 5! You straight up took pairs from other people on here, and now you want them to do you a favor for an even exchange.

I saw an opportunity to make money or get good trades off these so I took it. Most people would've done the same.
Eh, whether MOST would've is very debatable. I had the black campus and ZX in my cart up until submitting my payment but decided against it, so I don't really care but you can't expect much help when you snatched up pairs other people could've have AND you're low key trying to sell/trade in this thread. If you're going the resale route, do it somewhere else, get your money and then the sizes you need. I've gotta agree that if you need two sizes but buy 5 others than those sizes, you shouldn't expect a rosy reception from people who missed out completely.

Dude, seriously?  That is screwed up on so many levels.  To start with, I thought pairs were limited to one per style per customer, so IMHO Undefeated partly to blame if they sold this cat five pairs.  ESPECIALLY of the ZX's, because I called undefeated earlier in the week, and the dude I spoke to said "yeah, everyone wants the ZX".  The shoe game really is messed up these days.  Not to mention, I needed a size 10, and couldn't get it......  so, yeah, there's a little salt here too.  if you really wanted to help some people out, you'd offer em up for retail plus PAYPAL fees, plus shipping.          

Dude, seriously?  That is screwed up on so many levels.  To start with, I thought pairs were limited to one per style per customer, so IMHO Undefeated partly to blame if they sold this cat five pairs.  ESPECIALLY of the ZX's, because I called undefeated earlier in the week, and the dude I spoke to said "yeah, everyone wants the ZX".  The shoe game really is messed up these days.  Not to mention, I needed a size 10, and couldn't get it......  so, yeah, there's a little salt here too.  if you really wanted to help some people out, you'd offer em up for retail plus PAYPAL fees, plus shipping.          
Staff u spoke too didnt say anything about 5 pairs per order ? i doubt so, they will eventually cancel their order. 

You are all getting salty at this dude, but he's from cali, and prob lined up at undefeated and not at his laptop. (ithere were 50 kids there and it's different stock anyway) when the line runs up at undefeated they let fools go to the back of it and cop again.  They want to sell the product.  They don't care to whom, and I respect that. People sleep, other people make money. This is a dead argument at this point, at least in L.A. 

Before ya'll hang me out to dry I would like to make two more points about that dude in torrence.  1. This guy is obviously a head, as he was UNABLE and STILL LOOKING to cop HIS size!  and 2.  Undefeated's motto is... PLAY DIRTY.

as the rza would say, bong bong.

A size swap is not a favor. It's an even trade that equally benefits both parties.

Agreed. That attempt at trying to plug your "stock" was pretty bad. I don't mind the 'hustle', but NT makes the buy/sell/trade rule for a reason...

I respect your opinion. Can you tell me what "plug your stock" means for future reference?

Eh, whether MOST would've is very debatable. I had the black campus and ZX in my cart up until submitting my payment but decided against it, so I don't really care but you can't expect much help when you snatched up pairs other people could've have AND you're low key trying to sell/trade in this thread. If you're going the resale route, do it somewhere else, get your money and then the sizes you need. I've gotta agree that if you need two sizes but buy 5 others than those sizes, you shouldn't expect a rosy reception from people who missed out completely.

I'm not mad at them for being mad at me. I'm mainly here to size swap for 9.5 and 5.

I understand your frustration, but I'm here mainly to get my pair like everyone else. I tried to help as much as I can by answering everyone's questions on page 24 and their PM's.

You are all getting salty at this dude, but he's from cali, and prob lined up at undefeated and not at his laptop. (ithere were 50 kids there and it's different stock anyway) when the line runs up at undefeated they let fools go to the back of it and cop again.  They want to sell the product.  They don't care to whom, and I respect that. People sleep, other people make money. This is a dead argument at this point, at least in L.A. 

Before ya'll hang me out to dry I would like to make two more points about that dude in torrence.  1. This guy is obviously a head, as he was UNABLE and STILL LOOKING to cop HIS size!  and 2.  Undefeated's motto is... PLAY DIRTY.

Thanks flyknitzero. And you're right. I usually get all the new releases online, but I wanted these so bad since the announcement last year I didn't want to take the risk buying it online. I camped out from 4 am to 9 am, and finished Mad Men Season 5 on Netflix : )

Yes, I'm a sneakerhead but yes, I'm also a reseller. But I'm not those guys on Craigslist that resells for pure profit. The extra pair I buy or the profit I make goes to buying/trading for the next shoes I want. It was my first time camping out and I learned that resellers are easy to spot. Just talk to them about shoes and their knowledge will be limited.

What I found ironic was that EVERYONE in line was bashing on resellers and I was the only guy that admitted to resell. But the moment they heard the employee tell me you can buy more when you get back in line they all started swarming.

And as for the market price on the ZX, after all the stores releases them and sells out, I recommend you guys buy it if you see it for under $300. Because I think their market price will go up to $500+ in just a year.

Last edited:

A size swap is not a favor. It's an even trade that equally benefits both parties.

I respect your opinion. Can you tell me what "plug your stock" means for future reference?

I'm not mad at them for being mad at me. I'm mainly here to size swap for 9.5 and 5.

I understand your frustration, but I'm here mainly to get my pair like everyone else. I tried to help as much as I can by answering everyone's questions on page 24 and their PM's.

Thanks flyknitzero. And you're right. I usually get all the new releases online, but I wanted these so bad since the announcement last year I didn't want to take the risk buying it online. I camped out from 4 am to 9 am, and finished Mad Men Season 5 on Netflix : )

Yes, I'm a sneakerhead but yes, I'm also a reseller. But I'm not those guys on Craigslist that resells for pure profit. The extra pair I buy or the profit I make goes to buying/trading for the next shoes I want. It was my first time camping out and I learned that resellers are easy to spot. Just talk to them about shoes and their knowledge will be limited.

What I found ironic was that EVERYONE in line was bashing on resellers and I was the only guy that admitted to resell. But the moment they heard the employee tell me you can buy more when you get back in line they all started swarming.

And as for the market price on the ZX, after all the stores releases them and sells out, I recommend you guys buy it if you see it for under $300. Because I think their market price will go up to $500+ in just a year.

and you don't know what plug your stock means? :rolleyes

and you don't know what plug your stock means? :rolleyes

I really don't. I avoid cursing and using street lingo in real life. Care to explain?
Haha! Street lingo is much more different than my reference. Regardless, I was referring to your shameless plug. I enjoy that you're trying to play this whole thing as if you're aloof to what people are saying though. It's amusing...

All-in-all, you came-up on a few pairs of shoes. Judging by what you have in your Facebook "store", you probably walked right out of UNDFTD and into your '01 Nissan Sentra feeling like a king!

Edit: Also, these aren't going to hit $500+ later down the road. The reason why they postponed the release last year was to actually produce more...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom