Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Ended up getting the Black Campus in my size and then ****** up and put a size 6 ZX in my cart at checkout and when I tried to change it my size was sold out. If I end up getting the shoes, I will be willing to trade the six for an 8/8.5 or I'll sell them for retail if anyone is interested.

What the freak was that all about? I tried to check out right @ 11am and it also gave me that stupid FMF error 3 times so then I decided to checkout with paypal. I received an email from PP confirming my purchase but have yet to receive any sort of email from UNDFTD regarding my order. My order is showing up in my order history though with an order number but I just have a bad feeling about this. Was anyone able to successfully check out using their credit card?

Last edited:
Anyone else get the blocked by FMF settings but get charged a bunch of times? got charged 3 times no confirmation.
I got blocked once and switched cards. It went through the second time. Just checked mine to see if the first card was charged, and it was, but there was an immediate credit back from Undefeated, so it seems like it's all good now.

EDIT: ...and just saw your edit above. Glad to see the charges got removed too.

Last edited:
I got charged 5 times without confirmation. Then about 15 mins later they refunded all of it.
I guess I'm **** out of luck on these since they sold out now.

**** undefeated i'm through with them.

Lucked-out on the ZXs after multiple attempts. I also got the FMF error and my card was charged twice. When I switched to PayPal, it automatically updated my cart to show that it was no longer available. Had enough time to get a half-size smaller than what I typically wear using PayPal, but I'm sure they'll still fit fine...

I contemplated getting the Campus', but that price was too much for my blood...

What the freak was that all about? I tried to check out right @ 11am and it also gave me that stupid FMF error 3 times so then I decided to checkout with paypal. I received an email from PP confirming my purchase but have yet to receive any sort of email from UNDFTD regarding my order. My order is showing up in my order history though with an order number but I just have a bad feeling about this. Was anyone able to successfully check out using their credit card?

When I used Paypal I immediately got a order confirmation from undefeated. This was at 2:13 est

When I used Paypal I immediately got a order confirmation from undefeated. This was at 2:13 est

So you received an actual order confirmation email from UNDFTD? What does the status of your order say? Does it say "awaiting processsing" as well? Okay, I doubt my order will be fulfilled since I did not receive an UNDFTD order confirmation email but my order is showing up in my order history.

So you received an actual order confirmation email from UNDFTD? What does the status of your order say? Does it say "awaiting processsing" as well? Okay, I doubt my order will be fulfilled since I did not receive an UNDFTD order confirmation email but my order is showing up in my order history.
I received a confirmation email as well..right after the paypal receipt

Yeah from undftd. It says awaiting processing.

Same. Mine says, "Awaiting Processing". Received the UNDFTD confirmation e-mail about 1-minute after the PayPal receipt e-mail. Usually if you have an order in your account though, you should be good...

Yea got my ZX can't wait went with PP first and it was smooth transaction email from undefeated right away. :smokin

Does everyone's order number on the UNDFTD website look like this WO-25***?

The website is officially sold out of all 3 styles...

Last edited:
Does everyone's order number on the UNDFTD website look like this WO-25***?

The website is officially sold out of all 3 styles...
I wanted to test this theory out by placing an order on the black campus size 13.5 (since there are no size 13s) and was able to successfully place the order...crap. Didn't want to pay that much for campus shoes! Oh well. They do look cool.

My order number on the site is WO-26*** 

Back
Top Bottom