Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I managed to get sz 8.5 and 9. Does anybody have a sz 9.5 for trade?

I have over 160+ feedbacks from ISS (SC) and Los Angeles meet-ups on my Facebook page:

Facebook.com/chuxndunx

(If you click "Show Older Stories" or "2012" you'll see my post, "Please leave your feedback here")

Last edited:
I managed to get sz 8.5 and 9. Does anybody have a sz 9.5 for trade? I have over 160+ feedbacks from ************* and Los Angeles meet-ups on my Facebook page:

Facebook.com/chuxndunx

(If you click "Show Older Stories" or "2012" you'll see my post, "Please leave your feedback here")
where did you get them?

I managed to get sz 8.5 and 9. Does anybody have a sz 9.5 for trade? I have over 160+ feedbacks from ************* and Los Angeles meet-ups on my Facebook page:

Facebook.com/chuxndunx

Don't they fit big? I always go .5 size down on ZX

I got them at UNDFTD Santa Monica.
I'm not sure because I'm a true 9.5 narrow feet. Sz 9 is definitely too tight for me. The employee told me they fit true to size narrow feet, but if you're wide you should size up 0.5.
they say anything about the online release?

Anyone else get the blocked by FMF settings but get charged a bunch of times? got charged 3 times no confirmation.

$160 for Campus & $180 for ZX5000 is ridiculous. Could get both but no way...I don't care if they end up reselling for $500.

Got the black campus through paypal got confirmation...those zx though didnt confirmation but got charged 3 times :nerd:

EDIT: Well UNDFTD took the 3 charges off my credit card already...man Im happy with the campus, but was hoping they would just cancel two charges and accept my payment.

Last edited:
Had to go run an errand and missed out on the zx :frown: damn!

Also price on the campus is OD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom