Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I want the ZX's but I know I'll never wear them
I have the same mindset. They look amazing but I could never wear them with anything. The slight hit of camo in the campus is just enough for me. Part of me still wants the ZX but I'll avoid getting them so somebody who will actually wear them can get a pair.

Has anyone's UNDFTD order ship out yet?

my olive campus shipped out already - got ups shipping confirmation. still waiting shipping confirmation for my black ones though. the online status of my olives still says invoiced, so i don't think their online system is updated. i would just wait for the shipping confirmation to be sure that they're on there way.

guess we'll find out about nicekicks on saturday. wish they could just give one answer. an i don't know would be better. too many things coming out this weekend. 

my olive campus shipped out already - got ups shipping confirmation. still waiting shipping confirmation for my black ones though. the online status of my olives still says invoiced, so i don't think their online system is updated. i would just wait for the shipping confirmation to be sure that they're on there way.
i don't think they change the status to shipped. at least they didn't with my past orders.

Campus are tts only zx this time is .5 smaller , size up .5 and itll be all good

The ZX 5000 is true to size. It might seem tight on the sides at first but that's because of the factory setting of the laces. If you loosen the laces to a normal wearable setting, they should be TTS.

Welp my local spot released them for three whole hours then took em off the shelf. Now I gotta wait until Saturday. I was leaning zx5000 but now I think the black campuses are what ill cop. The gold on the back of the campuses pops so much more and overall its way more versatile.

Two days to decide though.

If you live near a Ross, I'd suggest you pay them a visit. They received these some time ago (the whole set):

$40 a piece

and these (may not be this exact cw)

$23 each

Last edited:
Wtf is going on with undftd? Taking their sweet time shipping...wont be getting them for a while it looks like

undftd is horrible with shipping.
Agreed. My previous orders were the Ewing releases and my card was charged instantly, but shipping took forever. Not sure if this happened with others, but UNDFTD created the shipping label(s) and just left them stagnant. It took almost a week for the tracking to actually show movement. As for this current release, my order hasn't shipped yet either. Just ordered the ZXs...

So any info in which store in NYC will be carrying them? i saw a guy with the black campus @Staple X Puma release and they made me drool

Thanks

undftd is horrible with shipping.

I ordered the Black Campus and ZX, they shipped, but apparently they're coming in one package and the package is one pound, these ain't Flyknits, there's no possible way both shoes are a pound. I'm interested in what will come on Monday.

Last edited:
i may just try and cop from canadian or european shop just to see which package gets here faster, undftd or them...

going to be disgusted if the euro/canadian gets here faster (which probably will)

Undftd is notoriously slow when it comes to shipping. I placed two orders with them and both times I received the shoes two weeks later

I ordered the Black Campus and ZX, they shipped, but apparently they're coming in one package and the package is one pound, these ain't Flyknits, there's no possible way both shoes are a pound. I'm interested in what will come on Monday.
i notice a lot of people and even companies like kith try to pull a fast one by lowering the weight on their prepaid labels to save a few $. most times they shave off a pound or two only though. 1 lb for a box carrying two pairs is kind of a stretch though lol. but if it works, why not right?

i notice a lot of people and even companies like kith try to pull a fast one by lowering the weight on their prepaid labels to save a few $. most times they shave off a pound or two only though. 1 lb for a box carrying two pairs is kind of a stretch though lol. but if it works, why not right?
Just talked about this when I picked-up a few shipments from UPS today. They say a lot of people try to beat the system, but they actually weigh each & every package sent-out regardless; so if it's over, they send you a bill for the remaining balance. Good thing though is that if you overestimate your weight, they refund you the difference...

Back
Top Bottom