Adidas ORIGINALS updates

wish there were a few more online shops that stocked the shoes. anyone know anywhere else that still has stock?

if you get a confirmation number & email you'll probably be good to go , haven't had any orders cancelled yet by TBS till date *crossing fingers* 

Hanon died 5 minutes before the launch, and 3 minutes later when it barely loaded, the shoes were sold out.

Hanon died 5 minutes before the launch, and 3 minutes later when it barely loaded, the shoes were sold out.

How it was for me as well. If anyone has a lead on a 8.5, please let me know. Or if my order from tresbien is fulfilled and you'd like to trade, let me know.

Quite annoying. Couldn't check out on End due to website lag, couldn't check out on Tresbien due to website lag, and both times I had them in my cart. 

tempted to run down to bdga, just tweeted theyre gonna have the black campus 80s, hmm gotta decide in like 10... only money in paypal that it's free if kinda a bish

Last edited:
i don't get it, hanon's website says they drop at 2 PM. but they launched at 1PM GMT and are already sold out?

Ahh, ok, damn. It didn't say what time zone. And I assumed GMT..because I did a google search with Hanon and that was the only time zone that showed up they had mentioned.
mean.gif
mean.gif
I had to scroll back and search their previous releases to find that it was BST. Anyway no dice for me as site died on me. Ah wells. Looks like I'm never getting the ZX

Hanon website crashed bad. couldn't load anything until 6 minutes after release time and by then sold out. love the shoe but only trying to pick up for $200 or under. resell price is crazy right now.

damn those pictures are nice. mine i want one. guess I'll play the waiting game and get for resell. hopefully prices slowly dip a little.

Back
Top Bottom