Adidas ORIGINALS updates

ZX 5000 RSPN Ecru/Red Zest

$69 with free shipping at Wish

wishatl.com

For those of you interested in the infrared ZX Fluxes, YCMC has a good deal. 20%
ZX 5000 RSPN Ecru/Red Zest

$69 with free shipping at Wish

wishatl.com

Thank you and rep'd. I've been on the hunt for the red, but these will do. Debating on adding these to the cart:

where at ? :smokin

DTLR. my brother works there and he had them transferred in. So he let me use his discount (30% off) and i had a $50 gift card, which brought them to $50 after tax.

Cant believe these are still going for as much as $180 on ebay

o nice the pure boost will be in store? Want to go try them on before buying them haha XD i got the speed boost 1s and the cushioning is great :smile:

i dont think they will have coupon for the first day :O but u never know XD. the speed boost i have for running feel so good! lol ik i said that already but just for casual wear the ones i have look a bit funny :/ pure boost for the win! 

i dont think they will have coupon for the first day :O but u never know XD. the speed boost i have for running feel so good! lol ik i said that already but just for casual wear the ones i have look a bit funny :/ pure boost for the win! 

Yea, keeping my fingers crossed for the coupon situation. Got my ZX Flux Prisms on release with a 20% off. I guess I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Anyone hear if Finishline will be receiving these tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom