Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Good Lord... I have been looking for those but can never seem to find it in my size. Awesome shoes, my kinda green! 
smokin.gif
your size in these is half down from your usual adidas(eg zx5000,zx8000, stan smiths)..just mentioning so you won't be disappointed when you get them!

OK guys...I'm doing this today to see if I can get some karma from the shoe gods. I have IN HAND the Flux City Scapes/Digitals, whatever you want to call em in the following sizes:

I will ship double box USPS priority (from Cali) to you for $100 plus actual shipping costs to your zip. That's a hook up price, we all know I can sell them for more. PM me if you want to cop. 
Bruh I'm in Cali to can we meet up?

OK guys...I'm doing this today to see if I can get some karma from the shoe gods. I have IN HAND the Flux City Scapes/Digitals, whatever you want to call em in the following sizes:

I will ship double box USPS priority (from Cali) to you for $100 plus actual shipping costs to your zip. That's a hook up price, we all know I can sell them for more. PM me if you want to cop. 

Shoot I'm in SoCal!! :smile:

Never mind my PM - I wrote it too quickly without processing what your wrote

No offense to dude with the New Medias but $100 plus shipping isn't really a hook up price by any means. There's some on eBay right now for 125 with free shipping and dude is accepting less through paypal. So I dunno what kinda karma you expect to get back but you're basically just lowkey reselling.

^ ycmc.com has the infrareds for retail. only a couple sizes left. 

i picked em up with a 20% discount a couple weeks ago and it came out to like 67 bucks

heres a 15% off 

15OFFNP

try and find a 20 off if they have your size

Last edited:
Shoot them an email and they'll take the VAT off (19%) in the invoice they'll send you.

zx flux oceans and media came in and they're pretty damn comfy. I half sized down on them and they're a perfect fit! surprised somewhat by the upper material. was expecting more mesh, then that material which reminds me of old padded snow jacket nylon lol. anyways great pickups for the price and for a casual wear with the nice weather seasons coming up.

on another note, a heads up but these eqt's are going to release soon if they haven't already started popping up. End just put there's up a few days ago set to ship end of this coming week so hopefully we'll see them trickle on over here soon. So far the Red/Maroon's and the Mustards are the ones set to go.
Do these run true to size? Was thinking of copping either these or the tokyo pair pretty soon.

Shoe palace customer service is terrible. 2 emails, a tweet, and phone message still no response about my prism flux order. 

Back
Top Bottom