Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Does anyone know if there's been any information regarding a stateside release of the flux gradient pack? So dope but cant get myself to pay the euro prices + shipping for them

Good Lord... I have been looking for those but can never seem to find it in my size. Awesome shoes, my kinda green! 
smokin.gif

Same here. Emailed them last night still no response.
man that sucks.. i ordered mine on thursday may 1st, received them on sat may 3rd. Granted i live in california where the main hub is,... but still... it shouldn't take this long...  hope you guys get your pairs soon!

One down, three (Oceans, SNS Camo, Prisms) on their way...
Media's have been the sleeper in my opinion, they're usually the last ones to go whenever the Photo Print pack restocks, but they will find themselves in my rotation more often than the oceans and prisms.

I just got my infrared zx fluxs today. I like em a lot.
For those who don't have the og mesh and just the photo prints...you should relly think about copping one of the original color ways.
The mesh is very comfortable. Feels awesome.

I've ordered from both 43 1/2 and End and shipping was usually quite fast. I got the Black Elements Pack Flux Weave from 43 1/2 and they arrived the next day. But of course that was shipping from Germany to Germany so I can't really say anything about shipping to the US.

Last edited:
I just got my infrared zx fluxs today. I like em a lot.
For those who don't have the og mesh and just the photo prints...you should relly think about copping one of the original color ways.
The mesh is very comfortable. Feels awesome.
The infrareds are dope. When the original colorways eventually go on sale I'll try and grab every one. 

The infrareds are dope. When the original colorways eventually go on sale I'll try and grab every one. 
Check out places like Dr. Jay's! Online they're not on sale, but I've seen the infrareds and lime-colored ones for like $10 or $15 off in-store, if that helps you pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom