Adidas NMD thread

Same as the OGs. All Hypebeasts talked trash about them and how ugly they looked with their Lego blocks. I picked up my size 10.5 around 2 hours after release on ADC and basically every size was still left then. Crazy how the hype exploderade after that.
EXPLODERADE:

"for that deep down hypebeast NMD thirst"

I remember someone saying that they actually scrapped this pair to be launched. Due to technical issues in production.

Adidas is very smart to take the very few pairs they have, and market the hell out of them.

I just hope some ppl in here win, and not a bunch of randoms.

Why only 500 pairs???

That's asinine..

NMD been around not even a year and how many Limited Pairs have they dropped already...

Nice Kicks

FTL Exclusive

F&F Exclusive

Adi SnapChat Suit Case Exclusive 
nerd.gif
It's intentional lol.

I mean I don't know how much longer before it burns itself out.

When every pair is hype and limited, they aren't really special anymore.

Like nicekicks is the most unique pair.

I'd be so on board for more printed that way.

Aren't all the city socks limited too lol, not numbered but yeah.

Last edited:
Yup, I remember grabbing my size immediately, and then watching sizes sit for the better part of an hour, at least at Kith.

Im no reseller, but in hindsight....
im saying....lol i copped the key cities from kith as well

that was when every one was on the fence talking about "they ugly...i dont like the lego blocks" 

wasnt hard to tell out the gate this was going to become an extremely hyped model

i guess some people just lack that intuition and then end up being followers later after the shoe "grows on them"

Last edited:
Just got a pair of the French Vapour Grey NMDs. I know there have been people throwing out comments like "they look dull" or "they look grey" or "they are lighter than expected" or "darker than expected".  Needless to say, when I went to see them I had all of that circling around my head.  What did I find?

Their color was absolutely GORGEOUS and exactly the same as the best hi def images I'd seen of them on the internet.  Very light beige in color, playing perfectly off the super white of the sole.  Frankly, my pair looked exactly like the image that was posted earlier in this thread that someone said had a filter to lighten the look of them.  No filter needed, just a perfect shoe.

Now this isn't discounting any of your opinions.  I'm sure we all have different expectations for things like this, and honestly some pairs of these probably have subtle differences between them.  Alls I'm saying is when I saw the pair I wound up getting, they were everything I wanted them to be and more (the clear back looked better in person IMO).  I said, "Oh I've GOT to have these."

These are now tied with the Japan Charcoal Greys for me as the best overall-looking NMDs I've seen to date.  The French Vapour Greys are a bit classier, while the Japan Charcoal Greys have that "wow" factor with the black and white "Beetlejuice" primeknit top and the sleek charcoal color.

On a side note, someone suggested I try the size 13 in PK since it runs big.  I did and while they were absolutely right that PK is a half size bigger, I'm definitely a true to size 14.  My foot in a size 13 was like Kirstie Alley in a girdle (spilling out the sides),  and the 14 was roomy but quite comfy.  Went with the 14.

A happy Friday to you all on this board.  I've only been here a short while and it's been awesome reading all of your comments.  
nthat.gif

Hey guys I'm new to nmds and wanted to ask you guys what's the resale price for the NMD R1 PK Japan? Taking a look on eBay it seems like around $250ish. I'm guessing I won't be lucky to catch a restock. I just want the blk ones. Thanks.

Hey guys I'm new to nmds and wanted to ask you guys what's the resale price for the NMD R1 PK Japan? Taking a look on eBay it seems like around $250ish. I'm guessing I won't be lucky to catch a restock. I just want the blk ones. Thanks.
I'd say 220 (really big sizes)-250 dollars sounds right for them

So did anyone on here pre order from urban outfitters the vapour grey's and actually get them? I waited the month and a half or so only to get an email last week that they were delayed another week, to now my order cancelled lol.
Meanwhile, i ignorantly passed on every single drop of them to this point. Curious if anyone actually copped from them?

So did anyone on here pre order from urban outfitters the vapour grey's and actually get them? I waited the month and a half or so only to get an email last week that they were delayed another week, to now my order cancelled lol.
Meanwhile, i ignorantly passed on every single drop of them to this point. Curious if anyone actually copped from them?
They cancelled mine as well. Waited 7 weeks what a joke. 

Back
Top Bottom