Adidas NMD thread

Mm I have the Beige and Japan Black NMD.. Im not quite sold on the grey japans yet!! What shall i do what shall i do....

Mm I have the Beige and Japan Black NMD.. Im not quite sold on the grey japans yet!! What shall i do what shall i do....
I say cop! Greys are dope but you can't go wrong with the blks. Did you cop at retail? I'm a flyknit guy but damn it seems hard to get the nmds I want.

Last edited:
Only being given away on snapchat correct?
that, and if you're one of the other 400 people thats F&F 
laugh.gif
. Supposedly 500 pairs in total with only 100 being given away to the general public
Can anyone confirm if these were actually released? If so is resale my only option? Damn I got into nmds too late smh.
bruh, are you kidding me?

Who do you have to be family with to get the F&F pairs? Lol I gotta check ancestory.com haves to be related to Yeezy some how

Who do you have to be family with to get the F&F pairs? Lol I gotta check ancestory.com haves to be related to Yeezy some how
I mean I don't know but i'd guess like socialites and influencers and such make up the majority of the F&F. 

like your manager at the adidas soho store is likely not included.

Last edited:
Damn maybe I should spend a little more time in here before even buying resale nmds just to make sure I don't get raped.

lmao 7 weeks? What BS. I agree with ^. Try to get something from CS

Always a roll of the dice w/those types of places. I usually never get comfortable with anything until I see it actually ship. But that was definitely ridiculous, kinda knew after the additional week was tacked on I was screwed. Always something else to pick up though, on to the next.

The time is irrelevant as long as you do it before the story expires

Back
Top Bottom