Adidas NMD thread

its just preference. some people really love colored boost, TB, etc. Personally nothing is more boring to me than an all black sneaker.

anyone else not a big fan of coloured boost for NMDs? i love NMDs for their profile with the blocks contrasting against the white boost. that's sort of lost with the black boost/blocks to me. i'm much more interested in triple black UBs but maybe that would change if i saw a pair of the NMDs in person (big if!)
I'm sure there are applications/color combos that could be really cool but when it come to the TBs pictured, I hear you. Outside of the novelty appeal, I thought the Japan blacks looked much better with the white midsole than they would have with matching boost.

Last edited:
Japan blacks look much, much better with the white midsole I'd have to agree. I really, really like my pair.

Last edited:

its just preference. some people really love colored boost, TB, etc. Personally nothing is more boring to me than an all black sneaker.
of course, just trying to get some conversation going since it's friday and my office is empty 
tongue.gif
 i used to only buy sneakers that were black/white/grey because they matched my clothes. only changed recently as my wardrobe has expanded

I'm sure there are applications/color combos that could be really cool but when it come to the TBs pictured, I hear you. Outside of the novelty appeal, I thought the Japan blacks looked much better with the white midsole than they would have with matching boost.
i agree on the japan blacks - wish i had gotten a pair! i would actually be curious to see coloured boost with different coloured blocks, that could create some unique looks

+1

better odds of winning the lotto
Well, given likely resale, you're gonna need to win one or the other if you want to own these. Prob better off going the lotto route, dropping $1 at a bodega seems like less of a hassle than this snapchat ****. 

Last edited:

anyone else not a big fan of coloured boost for NMDs? i love NMDs for their profile with the blocks contrasting against the white boost. that's sort of lost with the black boost/blocks to me. i'm much more interested in triple black UBs but maybe that would change if i saw a pair of the NMDs in person (big if!)
I think it'll look cool if/when they choose to do colored blocks on a black boost.

Last edited:
beet some people are making like 10000 accounts to enter , so much luck is going to be needed to win.

I don't have the energy for scavenger hunts but it would be cool if someone on here won a pair.

beet some people are making like 10000 accounts to enter , so much luck is going to be needed to win.
I don't think its going to be a snapchat raffle. Sounds like its gonna be clues on how to enter. So I don't think it matters how many snapchat accounts you have

And **** y'all, if I can't win, then no one here can win! Lol good luck y'all 

It's said that when you text the number winners are picked at random. A better chance than inputting the number first then.

Why only 500 pairs???

That's asinine..

NMD been around not even a year and how many Limited Pairs have they dropped already...

Nice Kicks

FTL Exclusive

F&F Exclusive

Adi SnapChat Suit Case Exclusive 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Why only 500 pairs???

That's asinine..

NMD been around not even a year and how many Limited Pairs have they dropped already...

Nice Kicks
FTL Exclusive
F&F Exclusive
Adi SnapChat Suit Case Exclusive :nerd:  

+ OG's
+ Glitch Camos

Ahh key cities too, I always forget about those.

looking back on those, they actually might be one of my favorite pairs. wish i copped.

did the firestarters actually release?

Last edited:
Let's not forget about the Key Cities, right out of the NMD gate. (1000 pairs, released just before OGs). Shenanigans since day 1, although hype wasn't as deafening then.

Edit: too slow x2

Last edited:
key cities were attainable too if you wanted them the day they dropped if I remember correctly.

basically every PK pair except this Japan pack has been pretty limited.

Last edited:
key cities were attainable too if you wanted them the day they dropped if I remember correctly.

basically every PK pair except this Japan pack has been pretty limited.
Yup, I remember grabbing my size immediately, and then watching sizes sit for the better part of an hour, at least at Kith.

Im no reseller, but in hindsight....

Same as the OGs. All Hypebeasts talked trash about them and how ugly they looked with their Lego blocks. I picked up my size 10.5 around 2 hours after release on ADC and basically every size was still left then. Crazy how the hype exploderade after that.

Same as the OGs. All Hypebeasts talked trash about them and how ugly they looked with their Lego blocks. I picked up my size 10.5 around 2 hours after release on ADC and basically every size was still left then. Crazy how the hype exploderade after that.
A relative eternity in the context of NMDs nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom