Adidas NMD thread

I ain't see the suitcase and eveything. It might

5 might be a little high :lol: the suitcase is what I originally thought could out it up there . There's 100 suitcases. Imagine what a size like 5.5 /6 is going to run for. And the hype brought on by the boost being black.

:x

I have them already added to my snapchat, so I'll give this contest a go. It would be a miracle if I won

roll.gif
Some of you guys are way too positive, its 100 pairs...

tbh, striking out on them wouldn't even hurt that much. I got over the Friends and Family pair and the Fire Starter pair real quick. 

For anyone that still wants pk Japan blacks at a DECENT price, WindyCity Soles has 11.5 12 and 13 on his site for $240 after popping in HOT25 promo code

Last edited:
well your sister is not the model Asian/GF size. My girl is 5' and she wears a 4.5-5.5. In fact, a lot of my friend's gf's wear a size 5 as well. 

I mean feet sizes are some times inconsistent with height. I'm 5'8 with a size 8, my cousin is 5'3 with a size 10. 

These F&F are gonna be nuts. I hope at least one of us on NT eats. If at the very least to get some nice pics of these.

anyone else not a big fan of coloured boost for NMDs? i love NMDs for their profile with the blocks contrasting against the white boost. that's sort of lost with the black boost/blocks to me. i'm much more interested in triple black UBs but maybe that would change if i saw a pair of the NMDs in person (big if!)

Back
Top Bottom