Adidas NMD thread

all things considered, $120 for the mesh is the way to go. Paying resale on these PK's and then wearing em is dissapointing. Even at retail vs. retail the UBs>PKNMD (imo)

great silhouette tho

Yeah paying resell is hurts me every time i wear my JP blacks but hey bots>people

If i don't cop these city socks i'll just get a pair of ultraboosts. Way easier to get.

all things considered, $120 for the mesh is the way to go. Paying resale on these PK's and then wearing em is dissapointing. Even at retail vs. retail the UBs>PKNMD (imo)

great silhouette tho
I agree. Nothing wrong with the mesh IMO but the PK get's the best CWs. I def don't like the material of the latest canvas/mesh models though.

I'll never pay resale unless I made money off a resale I made. Only resale I paid was for the camo PKs @ $300 and that's after I sold my city socks for $390. Just can't do it 

were all sizes restocked or just particular ones ? I didnt expect it at midnight .. i thought it would be with city socks tomorrow morning. I checked it after 30 minutes ..

Bots, bots,bots, bots ,bots, everybody 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somehow lucked out and copped the Whiteout and solid grey uncaged in size 13 and blackout in size 14 on Consortium. Just got confirmation email.

Last edited:
Managed to check out with 2 of the 3 stripes in white and 1 City Sock on consortium after about an hour of trying to check out

Back
Top Bottom