Adidas NMD thread

I think orders going to get canceled by it was worth a shot. do they give discount codes or anything.

Last edited:

is Consortium known to cancel orders (not bot orders)
Not much from experience but imo the stock seemed to stay up for too long, Maybe because they weren't featured on the "Droplist" or they could've oversold (not registered as OOS) so maybe a lot of late orders might go down, However this could be from people just giving up after the long wait times

Last edited:
Not much from experience but imo the stock seemed to stay up for too long, Maybe because they weren't featured on the "Droplist" or they could've oversold (not registered as OOS) so maybe a lot of late orders might go down, However this could be from people just giving up after the long wait times

:frown:
Waited for about an hour and the sizes for CS appeared, managed to pay successfully.

Just praying it goes well, first non-L day in a long time.

Edit: just checked, everything is Oos now.

Last edited:
frown.gif

Waited for about an hour and the sizes for CS appeared, managed to pay successfully.

Just praying it goes well, first non-L day in a long time.

Edit: just checked, everything is Oos now.
I think they deff over sold. 

I'm not going to pull the trigger on the white ones. Don't really like them and not sure what the resale market is gonna be for these

Ok I lied....I pulled the trigger on the White ones on Consortium lol. The price was right. Let's see if they cancel the order

Not one more word said from adidas Originals twitter about the PK claim for the Mesh pairs a couple of days ago.  Whoever that was got pulled.

Back
Top Bottom