Adidas NMD thread

dudes really camping out 
roll.gif
yup. Passed on camping this time, ain't feel like dealing with the nonsense
When Alp decides not to camp you know the hype fatigue is real

dudes really camping out 
roll.gif
Pretty much a 2 day thing here now if you actually want to get your pair/size for these nmd drops.
yup. Passed on camping this time, ain't feel like dealing with the nonsense
Was gonna ask if you were out there... Just got back from LA a couple hours ago and have to head back out of the city again in a few so can't swing it. Despite it being a guaranteed **** show, I'm a bit bummed. Want those city socks.

Last edited:
lol I been fell back from camping. If it aint something I really want or something going for a lot of paper I ain't doing 24hrs+ no more

What made you changed your mind

I know your always out there

If there is one person who always gets kicks it's alp

Last edited:
I get it, definitely not universally liked. The city socks are the only nmds I really care about so go figure.

Can't speak for @alp
 obviously but that last city sock/camo pack release in soho was a mess...

Hey bro if you like the shoe that's all that counts

What happen in soho

I have no clue what's going on with adidas or the names or styles of the shoes
Allmost adidas shoes are not appealing to me

Last edited:
I've been like that for a while. Definitely still run around for kicks but ain't camping for days unless it's something I really want or if it's going for a lot of money. The last nmd release at Wooster was annoying and I predict this one will be the same. I don't have bodies so it's not worth it for me to be there for one or two pairs.

About 20 chairs soaked from the rain. And the chances of any of those guys actually wearing the damn shoes are slim. Really pisses me off.

If they're sitting there out in the rain a day in advance, I don't care if they wear em or sell them. They lost either way :lol: The profit after those hours of investment are on minimum wage levels.

The only campers that bother me these days are the ones that just put a chair there and assume that means they have that spot in line. Ghost chairs are total BS :smh: .

asphaltgold and 43 servers gonna be roasted again... no idea why i keep trying everytime... sadly got an appointment tomorrow at 9.. no idea if i can make it till 10... managed to cop everytime the adc releases :<

Lookin to hopefully grab the blck 3 stripes. Theyll be my first pair of nmds. Hows the sizing. I kniw the nesh pairs and pk pairs fit different. Im an 11.5 in ub and got a 11 in advs but coukd probably have even done a 11.5. Stick with 11.5? The 3 stripes are mesh correct?

Lookin to hopefully grab the blck 3 stripes. Theyll be my first pair of nmds. Hows the sizing. I kniw the nesh pairs and pk pairs fit different. Im an 11.5 in ub and got a 11 in advs but coukd probably have even done a 11.5. Stick with 11.5? The 3 stripes are mesh correct?
Yeah, mesh and you're probably safest sticking with 11.5. Do you size up .5 for UB or is 11.5 your tts?

Back
Top Bottom