Adidas NMD thread

if this was a US restock il low key slide for the white camo restock and the black pk restock. Skip the new ones in hope to have a better chance at some old ones
a restock would mean less inventory which is a smaller chance of successfully copping

Anyone catch that Japan Grey restock on Alike?  I tried on mobile but couldn't get any sizes to cart.  I only saw small sizes up to UK7 and then UK11.5 and over.

Got through on the Eastbay Primeknit restock in my size 
smokin.gif

Anyone check if those nmd OG white i posted are legit? About to pull the trigger on 'em. Thanks!!
The dots on the boost look off to me. There should only be 3 dots in each column of dots on the heel part of the boost, those have 4 and even a 5th one on the upper ridge in some cases, and on the L shoe the columns seem crooked. I'd say stay away.

How much is the seller trying to get?

The dots on the boost look off to me. There should only be 3 dots in each column of dots on the heel part of the boost, those have 4 and even a 5th one on the upper ridge in some cases, and on the L shoe the columns seem crooked. I'd say stay away.

How much is the seller trying to get?
400. Price seemed too good to be true. But if they were legit. Then they are some steals.

It's kind of creepy to think about chinese manufacturers reading these forums (which they are 100%) to see what people are looking out for in regards to fakes. 

those white OGs are def fake, boost a dead giveaway. also look at the font on the pulltab - left shoe font is a lot thinner than right shoe font, right shoe font looks like it's bolded.

Last edited:
those white OGs are def fake, boost a dead giveaway. also look at the font on the pulltab - left shoe font is a lot thinner than right shoe font, right shoe font looks like it's bolded.
I also think the boost color doesn't match with the rest of the shoe. Should be whiter than that. 

Just came from soho from doing a meet up and saw a line at the adidas store like it was a Nike/Jordan drop

What's coming out ?

Back
Top Bottom