Adidas NMD thread

Damn these are really nice in person

06ACBAD6-EFED-491D-89DA-5D26EF69B77A.jpeg

That's a down payment right there.
Frenzy is a crap shot out here. But good knowing average folk still got a chance.

I can't hit on anything on Frenzy, whether it's a global release or a Manhattan exclusive. Being a 12.5/13 probably has something to do with that lol

anyone know what's the core differences between NMD og 2015 and 2017 pairs? they share the same product codes?

I can't hit on anything on Frenzy, whether it's a global release or a Manhattan exclusive. Being a 12.5/13 probably has something to do with that lol
Would've definitely hooked you up if I'd doubled up. I'm a 13 too.
But keep your ears to the ground. Links get thrown in here during restocks.

Would've definitely hooked you up if I'd doubled up. I'm a 13 too.
But keep your ears to the ground. Links get thrown in here during restocks.

I appreciate it, although I don't think that BBC exclusive pair will restock at any point. The non-exclusive pair would probably have been easy to get for me but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

I'm hoping the ComplexCon NERD pair gets a Frenzy release in NYC though so I can try my luck again on that damn app :smh:

first time i've been able to get a Hu i wanted, i struck on on ithe yellow afro hu and a few others like the blank canvas or the beige one would've worked or the black one all the plain ones pretty much :smh:

first time i've been able to get a Hu i wanted, i struck on on ithe yellow afro hu and a few others like the blank canvas or the beige one would've worked or the black one all the plain ones pretty much :smh:
You might even trade those in for the Afro pair if you prefer.
I'm looking into that; hopefully ain't nothing need to be added up top. $wise.

You might even trade those in for the Afro pair if you prefer.
I'm looking into that; hopefully ain't nothing need to be added up top. $wise.

i prefer these to the afro hu bcuz there's more red in them, i'll keep my eyes on upcoming colorways, hopefully these are really comfy

Back
Top Bottom