Adidas NMD thread

For those wondering, the BBCs fit TTS or maybe a half size up if you're a wide footer. Do not size down. No idea how the previous Hus fit but these are very TTS, perhaps a bit snug with thick socks. Online opinion on the GR pair seems to be pretty lukewarm, which should mean more chances for those copping to actually wear 'em. Really liking my pair.

For those wondering, the BBCs fit TTS or maybe a half size up if you're a wide footer. Do not size down. No idea how the previous Hus fit but these are very TTS, perhaps a bit snug with thick socks. Online opinion on the GR pair seems to be pretty lukewarm, which should mean more chances for those copping to actually wear 'em. Really liking my pair.

Yikes!

Anybody got a link for sites that haven’t sold out yet? I did my usual Hu NMD half-size down thing.

oh i went with a 10.5 bcuz its knit and knit stretches over time and i don't like how much extra room i wind up with an 11 so i hope this won't be too bad

Yeah gotta agree with artfulkurosawa artfulkurosawa , TTS is the way to go on these. Don’t feel as much room in the toebox on these compared to the Holis and they feel a bit more tighter in the midfoot as well.

Really happy I copped. The colors actually work really well together. Just wish it wasn’t a trail sole, but still fire.

pmYLm5D4j

i've heard rumors that these are just as comfy as 350 boost, is that true? :nerd:

how long are the laces?

Last edited:
A few ppl saying tts now is not looking good for me lol. Went with the .5 down this morning and will be disappointed when they come in... the inconsistency! |l

Were most of ya'll able to cop the BBCs today? I was able to grab a pair on ADC and and another one for my friend on BODEGA online. Somewhat surprised, thought I'll strike out completely..... seems like a lot of boutique sites dropped them today and if you were on top of it with the notifications and everything it shouldn't have been too hard to get.

Picked up my pair from the Confirmed app yesterday, went with my usual half size down from TTS for Hu NMD, and I can also chime in that these do fit tighter than the usual Hu NMD, with the exception of the Afro Hu NMD. Those were also TTS because the primeknit was thicker due to the pattern design. Ankle opening is also noticeably tighter (like the Afro Hu NMD). It does break in eventually but the original regular NMD soled Hu's were not this tight

Picked up my pair from the Confirmed app yesterday, went with my usual half size down from TTS for Hu NMD, and I can also chime in that these do fit tighter than the usual Hu NMD, with the exception of the Afro Hu NMD. Those were also TTS because the primeknit was thicker due to the pattern design. Ankle opening is also noticeably tighter (like the Afro Hu NMD). It does break in eventually but the original regular NMD soled Hu's were not this tight
They fit like the African pack? I should be good then

They fit like the African pack? I should be good then

in terms of fit, yeah its pretty close to the Afro Hu pack. But the primeknit is different. The BBC primeknit are thinner than the Afro Hu pack primeknit.

55"? i need to order my laces for a lace swap going with either these

or these

that lace color is not gonna match the shoes. And for lace length, it varies depending on shoe size.

Still wondering why
Very good to hear as these are my first Hu nmds, and i typically go tts in other models.
This drop was surprisingly easier, as i got it while on the phone/public WiFi.

in terms of fit, yeah its pretty close to the Afro Hu pack. But the primeknit is different. The BBC primeknit are thinner than the Afro Hu pack primeknit.

that lace color is not gonna match the shoes. And for lace length, it varies depending on shoe size.

meh i like them and want to bring out the red more plus the navy ver. look to dark
s-l1600.jpg

Ok thanks. Gonna pick my pink joints up tomorrow

how do yall hit on frenzy?

Never been able to when i had a thumb id iphone

and now with the double press for facial recognition on the X, its even more impossible

Thankfully I got through on the restock (Solelinks app coming through!) so I could size up from my 1st order.

Back
Top Bottom