Adidas NMD thread

Noticed it was gone this AM too. So I'm guessing no more adidas restocks of the BBC hu? Nice to see that those solar glide hu's restocked for those that wanted em.

Uhh, did anyone else get a cancellation notice on those Hu’s???

They sent it to me like I had asked that it be cancelled.

Was the drop a mistake? Or did I just get extremely unlucky?

Last edited:
Uhh, did anyone else get a cancellation notice on those Hu’s???

They sent it to me like I had asked that it be cancelled.

Was the drop a mistake? Or did I just get extremely unlucky?

are you talking about the Restock this morning on the Solar Hu Glides or the "inspiration pack" Hu NMD?

IMG_3556.JPG

Finally received the latest Pharrell HU x BBC NMD Heart & Mind release. Not in NYC and couldn't pull off the the Blue/Pink limited release. Really like this general release pair. One of better colorway designs in a minute. Reminds me of old school PRL, Hilfiger, Nautica style.
Went true to size 10.5 with exact width and extra half thumb extra length. Upper is a noticeable thicker knit. Do wish they had kept the "B" and Astronaut logo. Great pickup.

Sidenote: looking forward to the possible CNY HU Solar Glide shoe if pics are true.

38078567-1B85-4BB1-8CDD-78B50A092560.jpeg
Anybody else’s pair have this flaw? Right where the R is. Irritating me with that white dot. Almost tempted to grab a dark blue marker and color it in

Damn, call em to have it dropped off at a Fedex location for you to pickup.
And good luck this morning; shouldn't be too challenging.

I'm on rotation to Europe for the US Army, we only have us addresses for our deployments which means only usps can deliver, no fed ex, no ups, no dhl. But for $20 shipping you'd think it would be nothing to give it to usps.

Question: Do the new NMD HU trails weigh the same as the old? The older ones were sole heavy. Is this the case with the new trails? Thanks.

old trails? or old og soles? I can do a weight test later tonight if you're interested lol. I never thought to weigh it and I have already expressed my dislike for the heavier soles lol

old trails? or old og soles? I can do a weight test later tonight if you're interested lol. I never thought to weigh it and I have already expressed my dislike for the heavier soles lol
download.jpg
I'm referring to these trail soles. The soles are heavy imo. Are these newer trails just as heavy? That would be great if you could weigh them lol.

Back
Top Bottom