Adidas NMD thread

But those NMD camo reds would have been copped for sure even if they werent limited.. Love that colour way just too much

My talcs have shipped. I was curious if they were going to ship since I copped almost 5 hours after the initial drop.

give it time. Just look at the datamoshes.
Yeah, datamoshes were dirt cheap after everyone got their pairs delivered, now starting to go up. I just wanted the reds honestly. Would be nice to have a PK NMD in a color other then black or white

With pairs coming in tomorrow and Wednesday the undercutting has begun! Prices have gone dramatically down so if you really want a pair go to stockx and goat and find your sz!

image.jpeg
Love love love these

this Adidas AI NMD test was weird to say the least.. four unremarkable pairs, extremely limited using a new release method, only to be released later...

Only pair to release later was the talc but your right, make "900" errors every where and then restock later hmmm fake numbers probably

^ that makes sense I totally forgot about the damn talc release missed it by 30 minutes but was on it for olives on mobile with that tiny *** camera and was able to score lol thank god for my 20/20 vision up close

The Olive NMDs sure dropped alot over the weekend. Now almost the "standard" resell price. Here's to hoping they drop even further. Closer to retail.

struck out badly on both Talc and Olive on Confirmed and missed all the subsequence 46 restocks. So i copped the Oreo Glitch for $120 as consolation prize :smile:

Back
Top Bottom