Adidas NMD thread

Attachments

• DMtc0yVVwAIoabe.jpg
    DMtc0yVVwAIoabe.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 105
These missed Confirmed and restocks by Captcha and Reservation resets are getting really tiresome. A Cop not even in personal size would be good. Fourth quarter for ADC drops are going to be challenging i.e. suck.

What in the Sam hell went down this evening? Here I am enjoying a nice smoke session at the end of this evening and reading all sorts of crazy”

I guess I should just be happy both my pairs have shipped with this weird *** release lol

I swear at this point I’ve seen 8000 pairs of human races that have not yet released. It’s like Pharrell is just trolling us all at this point.

Tell him "yeah you are a guy with a ton of Ultra Boost and what!?" These sneaker youtubers really think they are somebody lmao. It all stems from these little kids asking for their autographs and camping for their pop up shops. Goofs...
I said "Yeah you're a tattoo artist that has sneakers so what.". He also called the olives the weakest pair out of the 4 to get me to go down, which isn't true at all.

I said "Yeah you're a tattoo artist that has sneakers so what.". He also called the olives the weakest pair out of the 4 to get me to go down, which isn't true at all.
Lol this isn’t hilarious to learn what happens behind the scenes, when all that is presented on the video is “homie came through in he clutch for me” as if he was gifted them.

Olives obviously best of the US pairs and that’s not even up for debate.

I bet dude pays outrageous amounts for his shoes or pays normal resale and thinks he gets “hooked up”. He paid resale for 2 zebras before they restocked lol

I bet dude pays outrageous amounts for his shoes or pays normal resale and thinks he gets “hooked up”. He paid resale for 2 zebras before they restocked lol
Dude obviously thinks he has some sort of celebrity that he can use against people :lol:

Have a UK seller willing to do 475 shipped for the Red Apple 2.0s. So tempting to pull the trigger on them, not sure if I’ll find anything cheaper in my size. Prices for these are just crazy.

And I’ve been watching the Red Apple 1.0 for the last year hoping I could find a halfway decent price, but those prices have just gone stupid high. So I can settle on 475 for the 2.0s lol.

Why must Adidas put me in this silly situation |l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom