Adidas NMD thread

upload_2017-10-20_14-59-30.png

I literally laughed out loud when I saw that asking price
:lol:

That happens all the time on stuff that's limited to online only release. Nobody actually has pairs in hand yet so it would be stupid to list at a price someone who wasn't smoking crack would buy.
StockX should have a market cap for listing the shoes like flight club does

then there won't be those posts

FWIW, you can hit up ADC CS and politely let them know you were affected by the site errors (they're aware), and they'll send you a 20% off code.

I got one. I had already called earlier because I noticed it only showed me signed up for the talc pair earlier in the day.I got sign up confirmation for both and the reminder for both. They gave me a case # told me to call back in a couple hours. Second call they said nothing could be done it was a glitch that happened to other people too. They didn't offer the code I asked for it.

Took L on Talc and odds are would of on the Olive too so I'll take the 20% instead of 2 L's as a W

the only thing keeping these from sittin on footsites racks is the hype adidas created by making them limited.. unless im missing something obvious, there is literally nothing special about these shoes..

i stand by my theory : create a limited release > stress the servers > test this new release system before the next Yeezy drop..

the only thing keeping these from sittin on footsites racks is the hype adidas created by making them limited.. unless im missing something obvious, there is literally nothing special about these shoes..

i stand by my theory : create a limited release > stress the servers > test this new release system before the next Yeezy drop..
Adidas Canada’s official Twitter already tweeted saying all future Yeezy drops will use this format

I thoght they said all yeezy releases would be on confirmed.. is that what this new format was?

I didnt even try since i had no interest in this drop.. guess i do. im curious as to how it works, but thats more in the reservation system not the shoes

combine this with the new adidas login emails ive been getting daily...them boyz up to something

I thoght they said all yeezy releases would be on confirmed.. is that what this new format was?

I didnt even try since i had no interest in this drop.. guess i do. im curious as to how it works, but thats more in the reservation system not the shoes

combine this with the new adidas login emails ive been getting daily...them boyz up to something
Yeah exactly confirmed on website. Although they randomly dropped on normal ADC in a few sizes. That’s where I got my pair

Adidas Canada’s official Twitter already tweeted saying all future Yeezy drops will use this format
No they said they will use confirmed app. This is different from the in-Store raffles they have done in the past. They meant that in-Store pairs will be releasing via confirmed app now

No they said they will use confirmed app. This is different from the in-Store raffles they have done in the past. They meant that in-Store pairs will be releasing via confirmed app now
Damn I miss read it. Don’t listen to me lol

Edit. They could’ve specified better

Attachments

• BBBEE45C-6061-4131-B87B-30C3C0B4DE06.png
    BBBEE45C-6061-4131-B87B-30C3C0B4DE06.png
    737.9 KB · Views: 22
"
STEP 4 GET CONFIRMED
We present you with a challenge so you can compete for a chance to purchase the product. The quicker you are the more change you have to buy. If you have a product reservation you can continue to the checkout queue. You get confirmed when payment is successful and you have receive a confirmation email. We will deliver the product to the provided address."

what kind of challenge? not a captcha?

"
STEP 4 GET CONFIRMED
We present you with a challenge so you can compete for a chance to purchase the product. The quicker you are the more change you have to buy. If you have a product reservation you can continue to the checkout queue. You get confirmed when payment is successful and you have receive a confirmation email. We will deliver the product to the provided address."

what kind of challenge? not a captcha?
Challenge is captcha, don’t think they can use the world captcha though since captcha is a company that google owns and they aren’t using their technology

Challenge is captcha, don’t think they can use the world captcha though since captcha is a company that google owns and they aren’t using their technology

Yep, and given the size of the captcha, it's enough of a challenge on a friggin' desktop. On a phone, it's an impossibility.

Back
Top Bottom