Adidas NMD thread

WTH my Red R2s 99s from SnS is coming in today. That was unexpectedly fast lol.

Free 2 day shipping from over seas? sheeeeesh. US retailers need to get it right

20836E9D-F7D6-4073-9294-B47DC45A6808.jpeg

Hi key underwhelmed

With the stock so low on these, these were always smarter to either sell before everyone got them in hand or stash for the future.

I noticed more than one of those resell prediction twitter/instagrams saying, “DON’T sell these at the low point in the market when everyone gets them in hand. They are limited enough that they’ll go up in value.” Smh at the people dumping these because they can’t hold onto a $170 shoe.

With the stock so low on these, these were always smarter to either sell before everyone got them in hand or stash for the future.

I noticed more than one of those resell prediction twitter/instagrams saying, “DON’T sell these at the low point in the market when everyone gets them in hand. They are limited enough that they’ll go up in value.” Smh at the people dumping these because they can’t hold onto a $170 shoe.
Yeah I'm just gonna hold mine and see the resell in a month or two

Got both my Tac PK R1s and my 99 Burgundy SnS R2s in today and I have to say, both are awesome :pimp:

The R2s are definitely slept on. The Burgundy really stands out and the little gold accents are just icing on the cake. Overall clean shoe.
I went with my usual .5 down sizing at 9.5 and Ive noticed that the PK feels a bit more snug compared to normal, and that was without socks.

I was disappointed with missing out on the Olive AI but judging from the pics posted above, they seem a bit bland.

I still wish they had given us the Reds instead!!! :frown:

Talc pair delivered at my "doorstep".

No knock or doorbell and no shoes... hmmm

Gotta love Adidas putting model numbers on the boxes...

Yeah pretty shocked at the prices where they are now, but they'll go up. Too low of a stock not to but for those who missed out, what a perfect turn of events

actual olive pics posted makes it less desirable for me unless i get one at retail.. or i'll just wait it out for the olive with a black boost..

Only the red pair looks good. Olives are looking worse and worse. People praying price goes back up lol. Resellers played themselves. Everyone said months ago that NMDs were dead. Adidas just confirmed it with this release.

Got both my Tac PK R1s and my 99 Burgundy SnS R2s in today and I have to say, both are awesome :pimp:

The R2s are definitely slept on. The Burgundy really stands out and the little gold accents are just icing on the cake. Overall clean shoe.
I went with my usual .5 down sizing at 9.5 and Ive noticed that the PK feels a bit more snug compared to normal, and that was without socks.

I was disappointed with missing out on the Olive AI but judging from the pics posted above, they seem a bit bland.

I still wish they had given us the Reds instead!!! :frown::

those SnS pairs are CS2, sir.

Back
Top Bottom