Adidas NMD thread

Overall want the Red Apple 2.0s the most, then the Olives. I've held off this long on paying resell for the 1.0 versions so hopefully I can somehow secure the Reds or both. I really need to befriend one of the wonderful Euro users on here that would help me get the Reds in return for help with the Olives or Tans :lol:.

Last edited:
Had a feeling the US colorways would be limited to 900 per pair as well, the listings on ADC and ADC EU were the same.

Wish those bums over at YM would have stayed out of it though, resellers gonna be all over these.

Last edited:
I actually prefer the khakis over the olives but ill take what I can get . As I am starting to really like the olives.

Really want that black/grey pair that's releasing in EU. Maybe some EU people will do some trades if I hit on the US one lol.

So Adidas is trying to make these more hyped and harder to cop than Datamosh's or Yeezy's? Adidas should be fighting counterfeiters and resellers.

So Adidas is trying to make these more hyped and harder to cop than Datamosh's or Yeezy's? Adidas should be fighting counterfeiters and resellers.
Yeah **** like this is the reason I took a break from Nike. I don’t wanna jump through hoops just to give you my money. :smh:
Probably taking a break from Adidas after the Yeezy drop. Stealing Nike’s formula isn’t the wave.

passing on all.. the tape is a major turn off for me...

:nerd: methinks they are testing functionality on this for the next Yeezy drop... :nerd:

Thought I was done with NMDs for awhile...then this happens hahaha
Hey man, just wanted to give you my condolences for your recent loss. Hate he had to go out like that :smh:

ezgif-2-c9e726bffb.gif

Back
Top Bottom