Adidas NMD thread

So those “red apples” ain’t hitting US? Also is the confirmed app done? So it’s all through the website now?

So those “red apples” ain’t hitting US? Also is the confirmed app done? So it’s all through the website now?
At the moment, no, the Red pair is not scheduled to release in the US. Only Olive and Tan in the US.

Confirmed App is still being used for any in store releases. They are just trying to implement the same process for their online releases. Pre register during the window, be ready at time of release, solve captcha, gain access to purchase *queue. Sounds so easy on paper, right? :lol:

Last edited:
Hey man, just wanted to give you my condolences for your recent loss. Hate he had to go out like that :smh:

ezgif-2-c9e726bffb.gif

:smh:

At the moment, no, the Red pair is not scheduled to release in the US. Only Olive and Tan in the US.

Confirmed App is still being used for any in store releases. They are just trying to implement the same process for their online releases. Pre register during the window, be ready at time of release, solve captcha, gain access to purchase. Sounds so easy on paper, right? :lol:
Don't forget that there is going to be a check out queue.

Don't forget that there is going to be a check out queue.
Haha and that’s where I’m worried. The ADC spinning wheel of death has lived up to it’s name in recent memory for me lol.

I can usually get through the captcha pretty easily, although I’m not sure if it’s gonna be like the old one from when the Zebras released (skateboard), or like the new one we saw in a Chicago last month (shapes).

Lol sold out..he posted link 10 mins ago..that many lurkers??
It was posted on boost links on twitter. Two months later and still selling out in minutes. Resellers thinking that if they buy every restock that they will actually be able to make $20 profit after fees.

It was posted on boost links on twitter. Two months later and still selling out in minutes. Resellers thinking that if they buy every restock that they will actually be able to make $20 profit after fees.
literally a FSR once link was posted

These NMDs aren’t appearing on my confirmed app. Anyone else having trouble? I even deleted da app & redownloaded it & still nothing.

Back
Top Bottom