Adidas NMD thread

They’re both almost the same. Same colors and all. Plus I’m trying to get those Yeezys in December, so three shoes with the same colors is a no go for me.
but u can return them, right? just get them and return which one of the two u don't like but if u ask me, the 1st one > the 2nd bcos of different upper.

but u can return them, right? just get them and return which one of the two u don't like but if u ask me, the 1st one > the 2nd bcos of different upper.
That’s what I’m leaning towards. Especially since I have the Oreo glitch that has the same style.

CC4E4B22-17CC-4045-ADB2-1B619D0F4A76.jpeg
156D10A9-FB19-4FD0-B015-BF71A113F48E.jpeg

Not sure which one to get.

If I had to pick one, it be the top

Hey guys, I've recently been getting the error attached, I've also attached the details I'm using too. Please can anyone help me out. Id love to know more about how this works. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• inv.png
    inv.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 13
  • inv2.png
    inv2.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 15
You never know ! Adc does 14,7, and 3 day countdowns. It could pop up on there in a couple of days. The good news is the red apples are men's and not a tease like the sea crystals.

Man I'm tempted to cop those *** black/gum R2... For me the R2 is extremely comfy

*** Black? DOUBLE RACIST!! #Offended!! I'm gonna tell my boy Afro Samurai on you! He of 50/50 heritage! LOL!!

I am tempted to buy those too...some of that most recent pack are fire...the grey womans NMD with the "***" writing are dope! ahhah!

No beef ya'll...just joking

Gonna add some special touches to those olives too. :pimp:

On another note, remove the stripes and paint the blocks white or tan and those tan joints would be fire.

Back
Top Bottom