Adidas NMD thread

Boost God vids are especially worse when he does a vid with UN owner. Talk about two clowns. He might run a good business, but he's dumb for being a renter of a high rise condo when he could buy a nice house.
Yeah he's definitely not intelligent lol.

Yeah he's definitely not intelligent lol.
I'm wating for Vegas Dave to be on a vid with them. Dude is the biggest dbag in this city. Everyone hates him and people that pretend to like him are skanks and his drug dealer that want to use him and they do.

Boost God vids are especially worse when he does a vid with UN owner. Talk about two clowns. He might run a good business, but he's dumb for being a renter of a high rise condo when he could buy a nice house.

No lie I literally found dead out about these guys like 2 weeks ago! I was randomly walking in the mall when I saw a bunch of solar reds sitting in a store. When I walked into was shocked at all the nmd's they had made my blood boil lmao. Then I saw thier Instagram and saw the boost God guy and was like this is really a thing? What are some good legit spots out here?

No lie I literally found dead out about these guys like 2 weeks ago! I was randomly walking in the mall when I saw a bunch of solar reds sitting in a store. When I walked into was shocked at all the nmd's they had made my blood boil lmao. Then I saw thier Instagram and saw the boost God guy and was like this is really a thing? What are some good legit spots out here?
I hope you were strapped. Boulevard Mall is ghetto AF. I never go there as I refuse to park my car there. 

Probably why UN's owner got his car banged up, didn't know it was that bad.
The Boulevard Mall is the worst mall in Las Vegas by far and also the most dangerous. A long time ago they had the only Hello Kitty store here and I dated a girl that was into it so I used to go with her after her classes at UNLV and there's a ton of scary ghetto dudes just hanging out there cat calling and harassing girls even if they are there with their boyfriends. It's not worth the trouble to say anything back unless you got a CCW license and flash the heat although that might spark more trouble. 

The Boulevard Mall is the worst mall in Las Vegas by far and also the most dangerous. A long time ago they had the only Hello Kitty store here and I dated a girl that was into it so I used to go with her after her classes at UNLV and there's a ton of scary ghetto dudes just hanging out there cat calling and harassing girls even if they are there with their boyfriends. It's not worth the trouble to say anything back unless you got a CCW license and flash the heat although that might spark more trouble. 
Sounds like nyc to me :lol:

Probably why UN's owner got his car banged up, didn't know it was that bad.

Pull ya skirt up b

Ronnie has as been blessing us. Live in ny and shipping from the Nj warehouse has been overnight the past 2 releases (tisci am97 and gum bottom cs)

Last edited:
ole scary ahhh...:rofl:

Last edited:
Pull ya skirt up b

Can I borrow yours?

Thats clever man, like really clever. You should be a comedian with that quick wit of yours.

Seriously tho, no one needs a gun to go to a dam mall, in las vegas of all places lmao. You sounding mad frail and beta with all that. I pray to god you dont have a ccw, this is precisely the mindset getting unarmed black men killed across the country.

Last edited:

Lmao I grew up and work in this area sure it's gotten bad in the last 2 years but not that crazy tho. I was surprised to see that type of store in the mall tho

Thats clever man, like really clever. You should be a comedian with that quick wit of yours.

Seriously tho, no one needs a gun to go to a dam mall, in las vegas of all places lmao. You sounding mad frail and beta with all that. I pray to god you dont have a ccw, this is precisely the mindset getting unarmed black men killed across the country.
You don't know my city and I don't pretend to know yours so you can ****. I don't go there any more because I shouldn't feel uncomfortable in a mall where security does nothing about the groups of men that are not shopping there and are only sitting around and then as you pass them, they harass you and your girl. Not to mention I wouldn't want to park my car there in fear that it would be broken into or vandalized. UN has no competition in vegas right now, but someday someone will open up a similar setup in a safer mall and they will attract more buyers from those who refuse to go to The Boulevard because no one should have to worry about their car or personal safety.

You sound shook
Nah I just don't like it when people pretend to know how vegas is when they don't live here. Like any city there's safe and bad areas. I've been harassed by thugs at the boulevard and if I was in real danger I would have just given up what I had unless I was carrying. I rarely carry, but I do if I know that I'll be in an area that is unsafe like showing a client a 300 unit apartment building for investment near unlv. It's always guys in groups of 4 or more that harass individuals or couples at that mall. I have no need to go to UN or the mall that they are in when you can get rare sneakers online shipped to your door. 

Black tricolors came in from kicksstore.eu

Shoes are legit :smokin

Ordered 3/23, delivered 3/29 (from Poland)

First pair of NMDs and 1/2 size down rings true for me (guess that applies to all PK NMD)

Back
Top Bottom