Adidas NMD thread

How did you find this? It wasnt in their latest sneakers page. I had to search NMD and it came up among a few other NMDs that are actually sold out if you click on their product page.
it takes an awful amount of time scanning pages lol

i want those black gum CS but they're just the wool CS with a gum sole. and i sold mine. i prefer these rather than the UA&Sons actually

Kith shipped Gum CS1s 
nthat.gif

G*D* IT, you hit on these UA CS too?
Congrats though. Helluva streak going.

Last edited:

A year later... for those who've been in this thread long enough know.

Absolutely loving these.
Damn those look good! Congrats! 

I passed on them cause I got two pairs of UBs this weekend, just came in and I hate them in hand. Returned and wish I would have got these instead. 

Oh well, I'll wait for the CS2 Ronin 

Fantastic video IMO. So much better than the so called "boost god" review videos which are a complete joke. Can't wait for mine to arrive!!

EDIT: someone asked a few pages back what was the largest size of the CS1 gum on Kith today. Anyone know?

Last edited:

Fantastic video IMO. So much better than the so called "boost god" review videos which are a complete joke. Can't wait for mine to arrive!!

EDIT: someone asked a few pages back what was the largest size of the CS1 gum on Kith today. Anyone know?
Boost God vids are especially worse when he does a vid with UN owner. Talk about two clowns. He might run a good business, but he's dumb for being a renter of a high rise condo when he could buy a nice house.

Back
Top Bottom