Adidas NMD thread

Vegas isn't as bad, but every city has its Area. The area that the UN is at is a bit sketch but I don't think it's that bad. I'm there at least once a week.

Vegas isn't as bad, but every city has its Area. The area that the UN is at is a bit sketch but I don't think it's that bad. I'm there at least once a week.
Would you park a 100k car there? Maybe because I live in summerlin I think that place is bad. That mall is the only mall that I've been harassed multiple times in all of vegas. It's also the only mall where I witnessed a stabbing in the parking lot as I was going to my car earlier this year. I'm glad I wasn't there a few minutes earlier or it could have been me. If you think that the boulevard is ok then please by all means shop there. Lord knows that the stores there need money badly. Most of the biggest tenants have gone and will never return and occupancy there is by far the worst of all vegas malls.

Wow, those are nice.  R2 is stepping its game up.  No PK collar on this one, so hopefully that doesn't mean lower grade material. 

The R2 I still have my eye on is the rumored bright blue one.  Only saw it in a sample pic a long time ago.  That one would be an epic must-cop for me, so hopefully the fakes on the market are based on an actual future release:

Would you park a 100k car there? Maybe because I live in summerlin I think that place is bad. That mall is the only mall that I've been harassed multiple times in all of vegas. It's also the only mall where I witnessed a stabbing in the parking lot as I was going to my car earlier this year. I'm glad I wasn't there a few minutes earlier or it could have been me. If you think that the boulevard is ok then please by all means shop there. Lord knows that the stores there need money badly. Most of the biggest tenants have gone and will never return and occupancy there is by far the worst of all vegas malls.
maybe you just look like food to folks...in that case i understand your fear of being eaten up

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom