Adidas NMD thread

been waiting on the white gum CS..... only reason I was able to cop is because I was on Twitter looking at the Calabasas updates 

if it wasn't for them coming out today I wouldn't have seen the tweet 

glad I got them now and don't have to deal with the possible frustration of missing them later ...

the CS is my favorite shoe, possibly of all time.... I have the black non-gum pair and wear them constantly.... 

Last edited:
I'm going to call it quits on the UA city socks chase. I'm supposed to go a half size down even with a wide foot right? I'll just chase the Ronin pack and hopefully not take the L on those. 

I'm going to call it quits on the UA city socks chase. I'm supposed to go a half size down even with a wide foot right? I'll just chase the Ronin pack and hopefully not take the L on those. 

Should have just bought the black/gum city socks kith just dropped an hour ago?

I have a wide foot and go a full size down on CS.... 

I don't think that's good advice. Most people go down 0.5 or stay TTS. Going down a full size is not recommended.
I'll probably try TTS as I feel that my feet are like flippers. If it's too roomy I can always add an insole.

I'll probably try TTS as I feel that my feet are like flippers. If it's too roomy I can always add an insole.

0.5 size down at the very least. I got the OG's as my first PK version and went 0.5 size down, still had a little room nothing absurd.

I was in Paris and found the Trico's and went a full size down comfortably...and yes I actually know my true size.

in my experience, owning CS and Chukkas.... both run huge

a lot of people giving advice don't even own the shoe, they just go with what other people have been saying .... 

one thing I think you shouldn't do though is go TTS... mainly because of the material....gonna look silly as hell with your toes poking up several inches away from the end of the shoe

and the more you wear them, the more its gonna stretch... it really is a "sock" 

anyone used Crepe or any other protector on white PK?

I can't let what happened to my first pair happen to these white CS

The problem is that adidas doesn't stock any basic general release city sock at their stores to try on. The Las Vegas adidas store is in a terrible location and is nothing special and Niketown and even ****'s are more impressive here. 

good thing about CS are that you can always resell them and get your money back even if the store you ordered from doesn't do money-back returns

so... you're never really taking a loss for ordering any pair you can get just to size test them 

in my experience, owning CS and Chukkas.... both run huge

a lot of people giving advice don't even own the shoe, they just go with what other people have been saying .... 

one thing I think you shouldn't do though is go TTS... mainly because of the material....gonna look silly as hell with your toes poking up several inches away from the end of the shoe

and the more you wear them, the more its gonna stretch... it really is a "sock" 
Having the WM CS, The Whiteout pack and the Winter Wools I can honestly say TTS works best for me. I even sized down to my PK r1 size on a pair B/c it was the only one I could get and I cant even wear those BC they are way too tight

Last edited:

Having the WM CS, The Whiteout pack and the Winter Wools I can honestly say TTS works best for me. I even sized down to my PK r1 size on a pair B/c it was the only one I could get and I cant even wear those BC they are way too tight
The WM is probably my backup since resale doesn't seem to be that crazy and I like the other WM shoes and apparel from this years release. It's clean and stylish without being loud or too odd looking. Some might say the WM releases are boring, but they go well with everything. It's a safe choice to go out with. It looks nice and stands out, but not too much and in a good way. 

The WM is probably my backup since resale doesn't seem to be that crazy and I like the other WM shoes and apparel from this years release. It's clean and stylish without being loud or too odd looking. Some might say the WM releases are boring, but they go well with everything. It's a safe choice to go out with. It looks nice and stands out, but not too much and in a good way. 
The WM is my favorite pair I own in the CS. Def clean and stylish without being flagrant. The different pattern in the knit plus the lines on the toe box really make them for me. 

Back
Top Bottom