Adidas NMD thread

Oh ok thanks, and shipping was another 30 cad. No customs to the us for orders under 8 bills
Confirmed! Always forget about shipping...I just did a test with a Titolo shipping to New York. Comes out to $290 CAD, $260 + $30 for shipping. That's about $217 USD...no duties.

Confirmed! Always forget about shipping...I just did a test with a Titolo shipping to New York. Comes out to $290 CAD, $260 + $30 for shipping. That's about $217 USD...no duties.
That's about $40-50 extra, not horrible

if you manage to get a DS US8.5 or US9 I'll size swap with you

i have a 11.5 and need a 8.5/9
sick.gif
Def down for that. I'll keep an eye out.

Just got these in and noticed that the box label is a bit different from my other NMD. They look perfect and the seller seemed totally legit, but just wanted to be sure haha. No cause for concern, right?

Just got these in and noticed that the box label is a bit different from my other NMD. They look perfect and the seller seemed totally legit, but just wanted to be sure haha. No cause for concern, right?
Nice cop. One of my favorite NMDs.

I got denim stain on my heel piece, smh

Nice cop. One of my favorite NMDs.

I got denim stain on my heel piece, smh
Damn won't come off?

I did notice just now that the sock liner pieces on this are a bit looser than my blacks. Kinda like that tighter look, but whatever lol. Gonna wear these a good amount anyways.

Anyone using an insole on their nmd? If so what brand/type? Looking to add 1 I heard it makes a huge difference.
Thanks yo!

Damn won't come off?

I did notice just now that the sock liner pieces on this are a bit looser than my blacks. Kinda like that tighter look, but whatever lol. Gonna wear these a good amount anyways.
I don't think I've even tried with Jason markk on these. I just assume it wont but I'll have to try it. Either way its probably only something I would notice, but that translucent heel piece is one of my favorite parts of the shoe.

A toothbrush and water cleans 90% of everything off of my boost shoes. Either way, I rock my stuff so it is what it is. They will get stains

Anyone using an insole on their nmd? If so what brand/type? Looking to add 1 I heard it makes a huge difference.
Thanks yo!

not in my nmds but if you have sweaty feet, do not use the gel type insoles and use the air pillow kind to wick off moisture.. DrScholl's has 2 types of the air pollow kind depending on the thickness you need, regular and double..

Is it out of the ordinary to not have my UA City socks ship from ADC yet?

I guess I assumed ADC didn't have the UA City socks but how did that release look like? I couldn't check out any OG NMD and didn't see the UA CS1 listed. I was too busy with other models that day it was a bit overwhelming.

Last edited:
Is it out of the ordinary to not have my UA City socks ship from ADC yet?

I guess I assumed ADC didn't have the UA City socks but how did that release look like? I couldn't check out any OG NMD and didn't see the UA CS1 listed. I was too busy with other models that day it was a bit overwhelming.

They dropped about an hour after everything else thst day, captcha and cart timer. Sold out quickly needless to say

Back
Top Bottom