Adidas NMD thread

Can't believe I paid resale for UA CS1. Seller accepted my offer on GOAT. $285. Ugh, hopefully I got a good deal. Size 12.

Good deal?
roll.gif

I put in an offer of $255 just for the hell of it yesterday and someone accepted within 15 minutes. $50 over retail, whatever, I really wanted the shoe.

Can't believe I paid resale for UA CS1. Seller accepted my offer on GOAT. $285. Ugh, hopefully I got a good deal. Size 12.

Good deal?
Yup. I put mine up on eBay for 350 and it sold in a few minutes

:rofl:

I put in an offer of $255 just for the hell of it yesterday and someone accepted within 15 minutes. $50 over retail, whatever, I really wanted the shoe.
thats a good price

anywhere to get S76847 in 12.5 for 150 or less? been watching FTL for a restock few days.

Do you really think the US will only get 70-120 pairs more than the UK?  Even Canada got like 150 pairs and they are known to get a fraction of what the US gets. I was thinking the US would get closer to 1000-1500+ pairs but maybe I'm just being optimistic. 

Anyone going to camp at Undefeated SF for the UA CS1 tomorrow? I have the day off but wasn't sure what time to come. 
My bad, just saw this. What did they end up having for those CS's on Saturday?

Did yours come in? Wondering how they fit
Not yet.  I'm guessing they fit like the other city socks (except the WM City Sock, which was tighter).  If that's the case it would be normal PK sizing, which is TTS or .5 down.  If it's anything otherwise I'll be sure to post it once I get them. :smile:

Last edited:

Not yet.  I'm guessing they fit like the other city socks (except the WM City Sock, which was tighter).  If that's the case it would be normal PK sizing, which is TTS or .5 up.  If it's anything otherwise I'll be sure to post it once I get them. :smile:
.5 up for PK? Uh oh, I went .5 down lol. I also noticed there is an insole in the UA CS1's. I wonder if its removable or not.

.5 up for PK? Uh oh, I went .5 down lol. I also noticed there is an insole in the UA CS1's. I wonder if its removable or not.
Oops, that was a typo on my part. It should be .5 down.  I'll correct it in the original post as to avoid confusion.  Good catch.   

really like the "circular" cs2 from the ronin pack. would be my first pair of cs2 guessing theyd fit .5 big like everything pk nmd related? lol 

lol its all good, I almost had a heart attack haha. I hope the insole in removable on the UA cs1

Don't think the UA&S insoles are removable.
Upper probably not as stiff from lining as WM.
See what those in hand say. Hope okay.

Back
Top Bottom