Adidas NMD thread

Can't believe I paid resale for UA CS1. Seller accepted my offer on GOAT. $285. Ugh, hopefully I got a good deal. Size 12.

Good deal?

Last edited:
Can't believe I paid resale for UA CS1. Seller accepted my offer on GOAT. $285. Ugh, hopefully I got a good deal. Size 12.

Good deal?

Good deal. With how limited these were it's baffling to me that resell could, in some cases, be less than $100 over retail. Ain't gonna last so you were wise to pounce. There are tons of less hyped, more available NMDs that are over $300 on those same sites.

Then again this isn't surprising. As many of us know, if you want to game resell just remember that the majority of sneakerheads are kids. They have limited funds and no understanding of shoe value so they buy and dump for a quick buck. The thought of holding onto a shoe for 4 months to make an extra $250 (or in many cases more) is ridiculous to them.

Good deal. With how limited these were it's baffling to me that resell could, in some cases, be less than $100 over retail. Ain't gonna last so you were wise to pounce. There are tons of less hyped, more available NMDs that are over $300 on those same sites.

Then again this isn't surprising. As many of us know, if you want to game resell just remember that the majority of sneakerheads are kids. They have limited funds and no understanding of shoe value so they buy and dump for a quick buck. The thought of holding onto a shoe for 4 months to make an extra $250 (or in many cases more) is ridiculous to them.
Thanks for the response man, repped. I figured they wouldn't go below $300 in the future so I figured why not. I try not to pay over $300 for any shoe(except my 750's which I paid retail - worth it IMO). I think I'm done for awhile buying shoes. Current rotation - Choc 750's, CB 1.0 UB, NMD triple white, UA CS1. I should be good for awhile. Just need some sandals for the summer.

I dont understand. You made the offer lol. You knew you were gonna pay resale. If you didnt want to pay that why offer it.
I never really pay resale for a shoe. Last time was early last year for the UB CB's and that was $10 over retail lol. I'm just surprised they took the offer and surprised I actually put the offer up, that's all.

The only time I've paid resell price was for my Breds which were funded by selling off another Bred I had in my possession (too small).

Apart from that, I refuse to pay resell price for anything unless I really really really want the shoes.

The only time I've paid resell price was for my Breds which were funded by selling off another Bred I had in my possession (too small).

Apart from that, I refuse to pay resell price for anything unless I really really really want the shoes.
Yeah I've always wanted a pair of CS1's but didn't want to pay resale for the OG's. Decided to pay resale for the UA's. I'm a sucker for a white and black shoe.

Hey guys im about to buy a pair of the Human race red. and i need help with size as they are resale and need to size right.
On NMD Prime knits i wear a size 10 and on the regular xr1 i wear size 10.5, I have heard that these are roomy and fit like the prime knits.
thanks in advance for your help

Hey guys im about to buy a pair of the Human race red. and i need help with size as they are resale and need to size right.
On NMD Prime knits i wear a size 10 and on the regular xr1 i wear size 10.5, I have heard that these are roomy and fit like the prime knits.
thanks in advance for your help
Go with PK sizing.

Last edited:
so i should buy size 10? i was about to buy 10.5 as it looked like the xr1 cage and stuff but i feel with the full mesh and everything a size 10 would be better i just dont want them to be small
It's not mesh; those are PK. You should be fine with 10 unless you have wide feet.

I just came back in europe and entered a few sneaker shops, tri-cos, TB, pusha, solar, all red, tb uncage, etc all sitting and avail.

Back
Top Bottom