Adidas NMD thread

^concur on the sizing and comfort. And so spot on about the navy part. For some reason, it looks just slightly better than the black, but in the end I went with the latter as it's just more versatile.

Go TTS and if it's still too much room for you, toss an insole in.
No brainer if you could get it at retail fam.
It's a simple but awesome looking shoe. Can't wait to wear mine !

Anyone know If adidas store in dubai is still selling the CNY 3.0s in store? My sister is going there for 4 days for work and said she can pick up a pair

I just remember seeing a while back someone posting loads of pairs were sitting

Edit: please ignore posted wrong sub

Last edited:
Im trying to grab my first pair of nmd's today. Anyone know how nmd r1's fit compared to ub 2.0? Same size as my 2.0 or half size down? I have a wide foot.

TTS. I have both colors. The WM R2 is my favorite NMD. It looks and feels better than the R1 imho.

I like black better, but sometimes think the navy looks more of what an adidas sneaker should look like. Adidas in blue looks really nice. Kinda like a Ferrari in red or a Porsche in white.

I think if resale value was higher, more people would be talking about it. I don't really care. I bought 2 navy and 2 black pairs and I rarely buy backup shoes. My gf has a navy pair and loves it. I think they got the looks on this shoe just right. Some have had pain if you don't get the right size so it's a bit unforgivable on sizing. 
Thank you for the feedback think ima order while still at retail.

^concur on the sizing and comfort. And so spot on about the navy part. For some reason, it looks just slightly better than the black, but in the end I went with the latter as it's just more versatile.

Go TTS and if it's still too much room for you, toss an insole in.
No brainer if you could get it at retail fam.
It's a simple but awesome looking shoe. Can't wait to wear mine !
Thanks for the input man!

Customized a pair of Turtle Doves with a simple lace swap.. what do you guys think?

View media item 2380889
Looks good!

Im trying to grab my first pair of nmd's today. Anyone know how nmd r1's fit compared to ub 2.0? Same size as my 2.0 or half size down? I have a wide foot.
Assuming you wear TTS in UB 2.0. TTS for mesh/neoprene and 1/2 size down from TTS for PK. 

Last edited:
So blessed! Took Ls all morning and just landed in San Francisco about an hour ago. Ended up stopping by Undefeated and walked in seeing someone returning them and purchased his pair of CS1s. It's a 10.5 but need to swap for 11-11.5. Not sadderday after all, W!

Last edited:
C738ArkXkAIjj5y.jpg

C738EnFWsAAd75D.jpg

JD exclusives dropping tomorrow 8am GMT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom