Adidas NMD thread

Anyone know a way to remove the insoles out of NMDs like Bedwins and White Mountaineering Trails?

They're obviously not the pull out type.

Missed the Confirmed drop today due to work obligations, but didnt even mind. This speaks more to how little I think of the Confirmed app and it actually allowing people a fighting chance to reserve shoes than the shoes themselves. Hopefully the stock numbers this weekend are high enough for a lot of us to cop. Awesome collab.

Missed the Confirmed drop today due to work obligations, but didnt even mind. This speaks more to how little I think of the Confirmed app and it actually allowing people a fighting chance to reserve shoes than the shoes themselves. Hopefully the stock numbers this weekend are high enough for a lot of us to cop. Awesome collab.
I don't think there will be that much, I've seen the U.K. and Canada numbers. Canada is getting more than their usual percentage though. If I end up trying I'll go for a 14 as well for you

Last edited:
This one I was actually waiting for it as well. My boss was talking about sending somebody over there and bla bla bla somebody young bla bla no compromises bla bla ... knew it was me

did he say "somebody sneakerhead blaa blaa blaa.." too? that could be why lol

Anyone know a way to remove the insoles out of NMDs like Bedwins and White Mountaineering Trails?

They're obviously not the pull out type.
Just a guess but if boiling hot water is nuff to do a sole swap maybe slightly less than boiling would be nuff to break down the glue on the insole?

Just a guess but if boiling hot water is nuff to do a sole swap maybe slightly less than boiling would be nuff to break down the glue on the insole?

Kinda sounds like I'll wreck the shoes. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

How much will the shoes/insoles break in and stretch with wear?

It sucks that so many releases are NYC only. And then if there's more it's NYC and LA only. Other cities need some love too from the Confirmed app.

Kinda sounds like I'll wreck the shoes. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

How much will the shoes/insoles break in and stretch with wear?
You could try a shoe stretcher and hope it works. How tight is it?

did he say "somebody sneakerhead blaa blaa blaa.." too? that could be why lol
He doesn't know me that well lol he wouldn't let my paycheck go into my account if he knew where all my money ends up lmao 

Last edited:
When will the nmd hit miadidas? 
Doubt it will because adidas needs to release them out in all sorts of colourway they can think of. Was going thru stockx last night and it hit me that there abt probably a hundred colourways already.

Doubt it will because adidas needs to release them out in all sorts of colourway they can think of. Was going thru stockx last night and it hit me that there abt probably a hundred colourways already.
So that may mean that is near not far away from happening 

Here's the U.K. numbers (not my picture). I figure the US will have 450-500 give or take (it's not loaded yet)
Do you really think the US will only get 70-120 pairs more than the UK?  Even Canada got like 150 pairs and they are known to get a fraction of what the US gets. I was thinking the US would get closer to 1000-1500+ pairs but maybe I'm just being optimistic. 

Anyone going to camp at Undefeated SF for the UA CS1 tomorrow? I have the day off but wasn't sure what time to come. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom