Adidas NMD thread

As I was suspecting I'm moving out for the 3rd time this year again , so will be unloading some NMDs if you a size 9 and 8,5 let me know in PM 

Uggghh that sucks... Moving is the pitts. I hate it.

Yeah moving sucks I was really comfortable where I am and besides is a new city damn .. no bueno , Medellin seems nice however 

Anyone got info on the Hong Kong NMD release? Not gonna try for nike any more. Taking too many Ls from the swoosh.

Supposedly Friday at select Adidas retailers.   ADC should be releasing them that day to
I've been hitting every online store I have bookmarked looking for info. A bunch of those sneaker link sites have nothing on it either. I want it for the R2 even though I think many here prefer the R1.

I've been hitting every online store I have bookmarked looking for info. A bunch of those sneaker link sites have nothing on it either. I want it for the R2 even though I think many here prefer the R1.
well if ADC is truly releasing these Friday we should see the coming soon page with both the R1 and R2 on their website

well if ADC is truly releasing these Friday we should see the coming soon page with both the R1 and R2 on their website
Just saw a site saying Asian markets. I'm going to assume in Hong Kong only. I might as well give up on the pack. It's going to be worth too much and I refuse to pay stupid prices for 1 out of the 2 shoes I want from it. 

As I was suspecting I'm moving out for the 3rd time this year again , so will be unloading some NMDs if you a size 9 and 8,5 let me know in PM 
I feel you bro. Last few years I been moving a lot. Moving again next month but this is the move I been waiting for. Sent you a pm btw

This one I was actually waiting for it as well. My boss was talking about sending somebody over there and bla bla bla somebody young bla bla no compromises bla bla ... knew it was me

Hey guys, how is the sizing on the Masterminds?  Not sure whether to go TTS or .5 down

I wear   11.5 NMD mesh

11 NMD R1 PK

11.5 NMD R2 WM

Hey guys, how is the sizing on the Masterminds?  Not sure whether to go TTS or .5 down

I wear   11.5 NMD mesh
            11 NMD R1 PK
            11.5 NMD R2 WM
I'd do 11.5 because the cage is tight and it's more narrow then regular r1s. I had an 11 in the mastermind that I ended up selling because I didn't like the fit of the size 11

what's a good price to pay for a pair of the NMD PK OG's?

I have determined white sneakers aren't for me

I wear   11.5 NMD mesh

11 NMD R1 PK

11.5 NMD R2 WM
I'm a TTS 12 with narrow/medium width feet. I wear my OG R1 NMD in sz 11 and my MM XR1 NMD in sz 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom