Adidas NMD thread

Damn this sneaker community is getting worse and worse. Sadly it's turned into trying to make as much money as you can. People are trying to make a "career" out of this which also baffles my mind lol. Good luck to them I guess. I admit I did sell my 2 pairs of Turtle Doves but that's because I'm planning on proposing this year and thought the money would be more useful for a ring. Times are changing. Guess we need to just roll with it lol.

How on earth did you get 2 TDs?

How on earth did you get 2 TDs?
I believe the Jordan SBB released on the same day as the Yeezy TD's so I think more people were going for those. I waited in Adidas' que for about 5 mins ( I have the slowest internet you can buy) and was able to check out. I went back into the que and was able to secure another pair with a different CC and address. I think more people were going for the SBB that day. I consider myself lucky. I couldn't justify wearing them at the price they were selling at so I took a trip to Flight Club (NY) last December and sold each pair for 2,250. All the money will be going towards the ring.

Edit: I just hope I sold them at the right time and they don't keep going up in price lol

Last edited:

I believe the Jordan SBB released on the same day as the Yeezy TD's so I think more people were going for those. I waited in Adidas' que for about 5 mins ( I have the slowest internet you can buy) and was able to check out. I went back into the que and was able to secure another pair with a different CC and address. I think more people were going for the SBB that day. I consider myself lucky. I couldn't justify wearing them at the price they were selling at so I took a trip to Flight Club (NY) last December and sold each pair for 2,250. All the money will be going towards the ring.

Edit: I just hope I sold them at the right time and they don't keep going up in price lol
there was no queue for turtle doves

and this is why the sneaker community is not a friendly place.....

NY makes sense here

Last edited:
C6WsKSrU4AAc4Ci.jpg

What you gonna grab?

When are the camo whites dropping?

Hi there,

Can any kind soul help me by legit checking these mastermind NMDs?

Thanks in advance!

(also, do note that I am not very sure if they did release on adidas (as shown on the receipt) or did they release them only on consortium accounts)

Hi there,

Thanks in advance!

(also, do note that I am not very sure if they did release on adidas (as shown on the receipt) or did they release them only on consortium accounts)
Fake. Laces, boost and shape look off. Also, they never released on ADC in the US or Europe. Only in very limited amounts at consortium accounts. I'd report the listing as fake on whatever site it is listed. 

Last edited:

Hi there,

Thanks in advance!

I know for a 100% that Adidas.com does NOT put a packing slip in their packages! I had to return a pair of some junk and I had to call and ask about a return label! The lady on the phone told me due to privacy ect they do not provide shipping manifests. That is clearly not an email print out of the order as well. 

Call Adidas and act like you have a return and ask about the lack of packing slip and ask how long this has been their method. Those came out in 2016 ish so this would most likely be the case as well.

I know for a 100% that Adidas.com does NOT put a packing slip in their packages! I had to return a pair of some junk and I had to call and ask about a return label! The lady on the phone told me due to privacy ect they do not provide shipping manifests. That is clearly not an email print out of the order as well. 
Call Adidas and act like you have a return and ask about the lack of packing slip and ask how long this has been their method. Those came out in 2016 ish so this would most likely be the case as well.

That lady rep on phone is full of scheisse.
If ADC cared about privacy, they wouldn't have stickered the return label outside box w/size & model number of contents. Takes no brain cells to figure out what's inside.

Actually, in early 2016, Adidas use to still provide order/package slips with ADC orders. It was sometime between summer and fall 2016 where they stopped and started throwing on labels on the shipping box itself with order no. and even the sku no. of the shoe. For Yeezy's and hyped shoes, that is like asking someone to steal your shoes! 

As for return labels, you are suppose to use ADC to create them via your order no. and email address. 

Last edited:

Actually, in early 2016, Adidas use to still provide order/package slips with ADC orders. It was sometime between summer and fall 2016 where they stopped and started throwing on labels on the shipping box itself with order no. and even the sku no. of the shoe. For Yeezy's and hyped shoes, that is like asking someone to steal your shoes! 

As for return labels, you are suppose to use ADC to create them via your order no. and email address. 
ok...

Hoping US gets at least 1500-2000 pairs if Canada got 150.

airraab airraab
Don't Euro sites share stock? Or are those stock numbers strictly U.K.?

Might have to buy an ATC regardless since they're running on Shopify sites too. These are going to be tough going manual.

Last edited:
Hoping US gets at least 1500-2000 pairs if Canada got 150. Don't Euro sites share stock? Or are those stock numbers strictly U.K.?

Might have to buy an ATC regardless since they're running on Shopify sites too. These are going to be tough going manual.
 be careful with ATC services. 

Back
Top Bottom