Adidas NMD thread

People are buying the titolos? Teddy bought 2. 
roll.gif

The Titolos are nice, if people are buying them I doubt it has anything to do with Teddy.
I like to make fun of him and his fans. But if a guy his age that looks like him can get free shoes shipped to him and being on youtube for a short time then maybe I have a chance too. I'm too anti social to do what he does. I wouldn't want fans and couldn't get them even if I wanted them.

View media item 2377910
Damn these are nice. I had low expectations as these are my first mesh nmd's. I actually like the feel of them better than PK's (just my opinion). Couldn't go wrong for $104 shipped. Now time for some nice laces from RLS to go with them. On the hunt for more in size 12.5 now. Under retail that is.

April 4: NMD CS2 pk "Ronin" pack

Get your Last Samurai feels on.
The tortilla on top pair gets a polka dot sibling.

If they let you buy one pair in one size for the guy and another size for the chick or your bf (that's how it is nowadays I'm not gonna judge) I'd be all for it. The "couples" pack. 

Damn these are nice. I had low expectations as these are my first mesh nmd's. I actually like the feel of them better than PK's (just my opinion). Couldn't go wrong for $104 shipped. Now time for some nice laces from RLS to go with them. On the hunt for more in size 12.5 now. Under retail that is.
You have to put on a front license plate on your car where you live?  Keep those shoes ready for when it warms up.

Last edited:

You have to put on a front license plate on your car where you live?  Keep those shoes ready for when it warms up.
Yeah when I first got the 16' STI (late 2015) you needed a front license plate ******. I think that has changed now and just haven't removed it yet. I'll probably replace it with a red tow hook. Also want to install a light bar (the actual black bar not the light) in the near future. 

Titolo's look super nice after seeing them in pics/videos.

when they dropped on their site I was coming out of the movies and the stock pics had me on the fence, especially not even being a fan of XR1's in the first place.

Anyone know where I could find more mesh nmd's size 12.5? I figure the best chances for finding them are on UK sites for that size? 

I like to make fun of him and his fans. But if a guy his age that looks like him can get free shoes shipped to him and being on youtube for a short time then maybe I have a chance too. I'm too anti social to do what he does. I wouldn't want fans and couldn't get them even if I wanted them.

I dunno bro... Have you seen some of the other YouTube guys? The douche force is strong in them lol. He's much easier to handle compared to the others IMO. Now his fanboi's are another thing. :lol:

please tell me your not talking about boost god or whatever his name is...dude is a joke. he literally thinks he's a god lmfao. 

please tell me your not talking about boost god or whatever his name is...dude is a joke. he literally thinks he's a god lmfao. 

I'm not saying I'm gonna walk around wearing BG merch, I just think compared to other reviewers out there he's more tolerable to me lol. I do like Brit guy from Sole Supplier though.

I'm not saying I'm gonna walk around wearing BG merch, I just think compared to other reviewers out there he's more tolerable to me lol. I do like Brit guy from Sole Supplier though.
Yeah not sure why people buy his merch that says "boostgod" and wear it out in public, but to each their own. There are some pretty good reviewers out there that go way more in-depth in the shoe than he does. He just gives his stoner opinion which isn't much at all. Again this is just my opinion which really doesn't matter lol

Yeah not sure why people buy his merch that says "boostgod" and wear it out in public, but to each their own. There are some pretty good reviewers out there that go way more in-depth in the shoe than he does. He just gives his stoner opinion which isn't much at all. Again this is just my opinion which really doesn't matter lol
Definitely agree, guy has zero insight on shoe tech. He's a hype beast adidas fan boy who rides the hype wave and makes money selling his "boost turd" shirts to kid's who are bigger clowns than he is. Rips his bong and tells you that everything adidas puts out is golden. Smh.

Definitely agree, guy has zero insight on shoe tech. He's a hype beast adidas fan boy who rides the hype wave and makes money selling his "boost turd" shirts to kid's who are bigger clowns than he is. Rips his bong and tells you that everything adidas puts out is golden. Smh.
repped! great description haha

+10000

Between me and my brother, we have exponentially larger collections than 99% of youtube reviewers.

Not so much anti-social just a private person

If 2017 has taught me anything its social media leaves you wide open to attack

anything you say or type can and will be used against you for the rest of time

Last edited:

Subscribe to a whole bunch of channels and just really watch around a handful. Fast Forward function is a must. The less d*bag and less entertainer performances the better.

Just show the d*mn pickups. Don't need to see your day or get commentary. Do like the Brit guy. Gets to the point and vids are informative overview.

Guys like me that keeps taking L after L from SNKRS are soon to be full time boostgod cult worshippers. I don't watch too many youtube vids. They are too long and are probably paid by airtime that they keep you on there. I just like to look at pics and maybe a vid if I'm still not sure. I stick to youtube for Wang on foot vidoes, household repair, pc help, and cell phone reviews.

Last edited:
To get back to what you said previously... You're right about one thing. If they can do it with success, surely some of us can lol.

The biggest chode is Quise or Krew Kicks or what ever him and his loser custi sucker friends call themselves...THE WORST! Walking cliches

After buying the triple white nmd mesh, I now need the triple black's...ugh lol. The lack of nice UB's (only a fan of the 1.0) is turning me to the nmd's. I'm really liking the comfort. 

Back
Top Bottom