Adidas NMD thread

saw this on twitter. 

STOCK LEVEL OG NMD EU 4.5 --- QTY1 8 --- QTY 2 9.5 --- QTY 1 10 --- QTY 1 12 --- QTY 1 12.5 --- QTY 1

So Ima be in the Dominican Republic when these drop on the 14th.

Someone HALP.
Is there an adidas store in DR next to the hooker spot?

HALP.

so...live sizes for the scriptboyz to test out....
roll.gif

I don't know why would a company state .. You ask for them and now you have them and put out a limited pair. Let a. see

I would imagine US stock would be closer to 3000 pairs, EU is only 7 pairs because they dropped them last Friday night, and these are supposedly cancelled pairs. EU had around 3200 pairs

I would imagine US stock would be closer to 3000 pairs, EU is only 7 pairs because they dropped them last Friday night, and these are supposedly cancelled pairs. EU had around 3200 pairs
There was only 7 cancelled pairs?

That's what I can't get my head around I would've thought it would be way higher. There's a chance that they may still add pairs to the site before Saturday, 7 seems a ridiculously small number

That's what I can't get my head around I would've thought it would be way higher. There's a chance that they may still add pairs to the site before Saturday, 7 seems a ridiculously small number
I know a lot of people that got cancelled who ordered here from the U.S. but had a UK address.  I myself got 2 pairs cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom