Adidas NMD thread

I'm lost 
ohwell.gif
lets say if you are a US 12 in Nikes....and you consider that your true size....you have to go with US 11.5 in normal fitting Adidas.

because:

Nike: US 12 / UK 11 / EU 46  --> Adidas: US 11.5 / UK 11 / EU 46

wink.gif

I've never owned or even tried on PK NMDs, so I'm really concerned about sizing before I try going for the OG's on Saturday. 

I have tried on CK NMD's and found them to be fine, if not slightly big and I've got a wide-ish foot. Per that, and usual PK talk I was planning on going a half size down on the OG PK's. Problem is, someone a few pages back mentioned this re-issue of the OGs fits smaller than the first release, more TTS. Anyone familiar with the matter?

I read that after registering for a UK11 at END. too |I
I would personally go TTS because I think these shoes fit TTS in terms of length. I sized down in my first pair of PK NMDs and it was not good for my toes.

all this talk about how shoes fit etc. JUST GET YOUR SIZE. if you keep sizing down then that size aint youself size. im a 10.5 and the only reason i buy size 11 is if 10.5 is sold out. yall dudes need to go measure your feet

all this talk about how shoes fit etc. JUST GET YOUR SIZE. if you keep sizing down then that size aint youself size. im a 10.5 and the only reason i buy size 11 is if 10.5 is sold out. yall dudes need to go measure your feet
Avi is a bunch of Foams.... Adidas is all kinds of ****** up with their sizing.

Last edited:
Doesn't work with adidas sizing. If you stay TTS for PK nmd, it will fit very loose.

I disagree. I def think dhoes fit differently.

My v2 size 11 and Hu are size 10

I disagree. I def think dhoes fit differently.

My v2 size 11 and Hu are size 10
i also disagree....but at the same time i'm shocked about your sizing. i got both V2s and HU NMD in 11.5 and they both fit perfect to me 
roll.gif

this is so crazy ^^

Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc
1. ADC and End amongst other eboutiques you're not gonna cop from.

2. probably 10 or 11am EST

3. See 1

4. Nope

5. Expect and L

6. LOL

lets say if you are a US 12 in Nikes....and you consider that your true size....you have to go with US 11.5 in normal fitting Adidas.
because:
Nike: US 12 / UK 11 / EU 46  --> Adidas: US 11.5 / UK 11 / EU 46

:wink:
That doent sound right. Not all adidas shoes fit the same, for example UBs and PK NMDs fit differently, i can go .5 down in the NMDs and it fits great, going .5 down in a UB would never work even if i had narrow feet

That doent sound right. Not all adidas shoes fit the same, for example UBs and PK NMDs fit differently, i can go .5 down in the NMDs and it fits great, going .5 down in a UB would never work even if i had narrow feet
reading is key...i said thats the case for any "normal" or "true to size" fitting adidas! 

there are some PK NMD you can size 0.5 down with, there are other PK NMD that are clearly more true to size.

i'm a US 12 in nearly all my nikes, but i size a half down to US 11.5 for all my UB, cause i think they also fit true to size. and they all fit perfect so far ^^

so yes i do go a half size down in all my UB, if you take the US size, if you take the UK or EU size i stay true to size. eye of the beholder n stuff ^^

Woah, a lot of new faces. Whether you're new or not, I hope everybody gets a pair they'll wear. I already know I am 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom