Adidas NMD thread

I know a lot of people that got cancelled who ordered here from the U.S. but had a UK address.  I myself got 2 pairs cancelled.
Yh apparently any orders from a non-EU based IP address were cancelled, based on what I've seen and read that should be in the 100's

This thread is gonna be hilarious next couple of days 
Not looking forward to the mess at all this time.
Good luck to you if picking up.
I think I'll catch an L on those honestly, but I guess a lot of people will do, it doesn't ease my saltiness, whoever it speaks how ULTRA HYPED this re-release is, and I'm not about that lol, I'll sit back I'll try if I don't well let's move on :D .

I remember when people in here was waiting for the second big drop of the NMD, with the Mono pack, and Nordstrom release the Circa Knit , both of them, at midnight and people were happily eating for about 1 hour or so ... that won't happen again, now on is **** show for everyone. And be sure that the people that will cop ,that day, are the ones with the most powerful bots in here, so don't be salty yourself if you're TeamManual. The usual :D :tongue: 

I think I'll catch an L on those honestly, but I guess a lot of people will do, it doesn't ease my saltiness, whoever it speaks how ULTRA HYPED this re-release is, and I'm not about that lol, I'll sit back I'll try if I don't well let's move on :D .

I remember when people in here was waiting for the second big drop of the NMD, with the Mono pack, and Nordstrom release the Circa Knit , both of them, at midnight and people were happily eating for about 1 hour or so ... that won't happen again, now on is **** show for everyone. And be sure that the people that will cop ,that day, are the ones with the most powerful bots in here, so don't be salty yourself if you're TeamManual. The usual :D :tongue: 
purchased or self made bots?

I think I'll catch an L on those honestly, but I guess a lot of people will do, it doesn't ease my saltiness, whoever it speaks how ULTRA HYPED this re-release is, and I'm not about that lol, I'll sit back I'll try if I don't well let's move on
happy.gif

I remember when people in here was waiting for the second big drop of the NMD, with the Mono pack, and Nordstrom release the Circa Knit , both of them, at midnight and people were happily eating for about 1 hour or so ... that won't happen again, now on is **** show for everyone. And be sure that the people that will cop ,that day, are the ones with the most powerful bots in here, so don't be salty yourself if you're TeamManual. The usual
happy.gif
:tongue: 
purchased or self made bots?
Bots , I'm too idiot for that **** 
laugh.gif
 let that for the kids at sneaker access etc 

Purchase NMD OG on Adidas.de with US ip and Germany address and they got delivered today. Wish they still allowed that for Yeezy releases.

You guys think the talk of the 2017 OG being smaller than the 2015 warrant staying TTS or still recommend half sz down?

Back
Top Bottom