Adidas NMD thread

Nope no stock info yet.
nerd.gif
 then you're not looking hard enough

The only thing that bothers me is that since the upper is pretty much monotone and uniform, that part where the blue stripe was looks chaotic and not uniform/out of place. If it were in the medial side of the shoe, no biggie but since its on the lateral, its more visible.

Compare that to a camo PK model where the pattern itself is chaotic and that same part of the shoe looks great with the randomness.

Compare to:

Just my opinion.

Props for being brave and trying this out, I'm curious to see the end result. 
 His results look EXACTLY the same to me.... I hadnt been on NT in awhile... Cool running into this.

I've never owned or even tried on PK NMDs, so I'm really concerned about sizing before I try going for the OG's on Saturday. 

I have tried on CK NMD's and found them to be fine, if not slightly big and I've got a wide-ish foot. Per that, and usual PK talk I was planning on going a half size down on the OG PK's. Problem is, someone a few pages back mentioned this re-issue of the OGs fits smaller than the first release, more TTS. Anyone familiar with the matter?

I read that after  registering for a UK11 at END. too 
tired.gif

Call out to the dude who kept a photo listing with pretty much all the different materials (mesh/primeknit/whatever) to update list and then repost sometime. Some of these newer different knit styles are confusing people.

Call out to the dude who kept a photo listing with pretty much all the different materials (mesh/primeknit/whatever) to update list and then repost sometime. Some of these newer different knit styles are confusing people.

Lol I think that's me. Will update

Lol I think that's me. Will update

Appreciate the quick reply. I just remembered some member had that posted up some time back. Definately reference material that needs to be tacked on front page.

I'm guessing the different weave patterns of primeknit are just confusing all of us.

Back
Top Bottom