Adidas NMD thread

The thirst is real!

You guys banking on these pre orders

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

The thirst is real!

You guys banking on these pre orders

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

do they cancel pre orders? (or better question have they before?)

I honestly wouldn't lose sleep if i never get the shoes i just am a big fan of the design

Can anyone put me out of my misery and pm me a link to WB? I've been googling WB, westbay, and everything close to that and can't find anything. Some help would be much appreciated.

they're both camo..
classic green camo*
laugh.gif

I don't know about ya'll but I'm like flipping my money so money tied up is potentially money lost
That's fine if you decide to look at it that way. But if I get my money back I don't consider it lost. I didn't cop from there regardless.

Last edited:
also s/o the Nters helping me with nmd sizing, hoping the japan black will be my first pair, i do have a wide foot & stick to 11.5 in UB & 350s but the general idea seems  go down .5

wanted to square that away before i copped japans & bape then ogs coming back out

decent going rate for an 11 is 220-250 ds?

also s/o the Nters helping me with nmd sizing, hoping the japan black will be my first pair, i do have a wide foot & stick to 11.5 in UB & 350s but the general idea seems  go down .5

wanted to square that away before i copped japans & bape then ogs coming back out

decent going rate for an 11 is 220-250 ds?
Careful with the Bapes though as they aren't pk. I'd probably go with the "when in doubt, tts" route for those. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom