Adidas NMD thread

Hi guys, anyone ordered from mita sneakers before? Trying to complete an order and it seems they want you to use their forwarding company but for some reason I get errors. Most parts in Japanese so can't really complete he order.

Hi guys, anyone ordered from mita sneakers before? Trying to complete an order and it seems they want you to use their forwarding company but for some reason I get errors. Most parts in Japanese so can't really complete he order.
Might be worth asking in the Asics thread, know there's crossover but would think you're likely to get a quicker response if it's time sensitive.

Last edited:
So I finally got my shipment https://www.sneaker10.gr/sneaker/en/Product/108001857720751/adidas-nmd-xr1-primeknit.html
But they messed up the order.  I got the NMD XR1 triple black instead and a full size down.  I tried on the shoes and they fit snug with socks.  Is it worth the hassle trying to return them, I unsure about out of country websites?  

I hate to be "that guy" but I'd assume that it would be more efficient for you to just resale. Returning something overseas is a hassle and costly

has someone received any email besides order confirmation from wardrobe19 about the olives XR1??

If they messed up then they should handle the shipping, try pressuring them into it as much as you can, keep me posted, always curious about how returns work.
You know your sh**, respect :smile:
w
Is that a 111?

It looks like a sandwich dial.

has someone received any email besides order confirmation from wardrobe19 about the olives XR1??
Received them in the mail last Saturday. They didn't seem to have sent out tracking numbers at all so expect them to be at your doorstep soon!

Sneakersnstuff NMD's I grabbed got here in 3 days.. Got damn that has to be record time. How are they even able to get stuff across the pond that quick for little to no cost to the consumer?

If they messed up then they should handle the shipping, try pressuring them into it as much as you can, keep me posted, always curious about how returns work.
You know your sh**, respect
smile.gif
I'm a bit of an enthusiast myself.

Great choice. Seems like it would wear too heavy on a NATO though, no?
Generally .5 to 1 down from UB.
+1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom