Adidas NMD thread

Just received my WM CS1's... The fit is snug. I normally wear an 11 in all NMD CS1, but I'm wondering if I should have gone a half size up.

For me they are also definitely TTS and amazing in person I have to say, the best CS by far!

For Vapour Grey/French Beige and Winter Wool, I went down a full size. The rest 1/2 size down should work.
Never knew French Beige ran that much larger than other PK. Wondering if it is the length that is longer on them or the PK sketchiness that makes them feel larger. Plan on ordering a pair of them later today after I try on my Wool CS for size reference.

All of my PK NMD(besides pharrells) are the same length and size. That includes the frenchs. But i have seen a couple people say that

did you go TTS on your pharrells?
Not even gonna front, i dont even know what my TTS is lol. Ive always been 10.5 or 11 in everything, but i guess ill call 10.5 my TTS.

I went with a 10 in the pharrells and im glad i did. The 10 fits really well. Its a really long shoe. So id definitely recommend at least a half size down in those. If youre one of those people that likes a snug *** shoe with no room in the toebox you could prob manage a full size down but its risky IMO.

For the record I havent worn mine yet besides trying them on.

Not even gonna front, i dont even know what my TTS is lol. Ive always been 10.5 or 11 in everything, but i guess ill call 10.5 my TTS.

I went with a 10 in the pharrells and im glad i did. The 10 fits really well. Its a really long shoe. So id definitely recommend at least a half size down in those. If youre one of those people that likes a snug *** shoe with no room in the toebox you could prob manage a full size down but its risky IMO.

For the record I havent worn mine yet besides trying them on.
crap, i bought 10.5 because a ton of people were saying these fit TTS.  i HATE big shoes.

never going to find a size swap, so these are going up for sale...

I'm a bit of an enthusiast myself.

Great choice. Seems like it would wear too heavy on a NATO though, no?

+1
This one is a weave (Perlon) so it can be a bit stringer than normal NATOs/ZULUs, I usually rock these during the summer since changing them is super easy and my wrist does't sweat.

Uhhhhhhh, anyone in here cop the  black XR1 PK off BNY?  BNY gonna have to do something about BOTs and no quantity limits. Resellers feasting on there now.   

crap, i bought 10.5 because a ton of people were saying these fit TTS.  i HATE big shoes.

never going to find a size swap, so these are going up for sale...

You might want to try them on first. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I'm a true 10.5 and prefer the size 10 but I can do a 10.5 ...... We talking about a little toe room but it works. And the 10.5 really doesn't look any longer than the 10.

Last edited:
You might want to try them on first. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I'm a true 10.5 and prefer the size 10 but I can do a 10.5 ...... We talking about a little toe room but it works. And the 10.5 really doesn't look any longer than the 10.
Will do, i can swing from a 10-11 depending on the brand, so hopefully im good.

they should be in later this week or early next, coming from Austria

Back
Top Bottom