Adidas NMD thread

I don't know about ya'll but I'm like flipping my money so money tied up is potentially money lost
I don't think many resellers are paying pre-resell
laugh.gif
just people that want a personal pair for a decent price

Last edited:

Careful with the Bapes though as they aren't pk. I'd probably go with the "when in doubt, tts" route for those. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
i guess the bapes ill try for either size cause we all know how that's going down
laugh.gif

thanks again 

And then PayPal is gonna take it all back

You're backed by pp if not better yet your CC.

I don't know about ya'll but I'm like flipping my money so money tied up is potentially money lost

I mean at the end of the day the money is sitting on a CC. I don't max my credit cards to a point that this is holding up my money. I also don't plan on flipping them unless i want a different size but if you did you can look at it as an investment because im sure you will be able to flip them for at least 10% profit from the already inflated price you pay which is wayyy more profit then any normal savings account gets over that period and more then the market on average as well

It beats fighting for the shoes via retail (aka bots and scripts and everything else you need to research to get a chance at these). The premium on the price is kind of high but it still beats ATC services or Bot prices

The Bape NMD in the green camo to me is the best shoe design wise in a while....probably because its not an adidas in house design :lol:. The colors the pop of white in the laces and stripes is perfect, the bape head placement, the green lego piece. The shoe flows very well. So for $285 i am not mad.

^I agree JKIng, these are up there with some of the best NMD c/w's. Bape has some great shoe collabs (ZX's, campus's, puma)

Ok, now I have to vent.  I am so F****** tired of what the shoe game has become.  I was trying to get a pair of the olive NMD at my local FTL this morning, and came to find out they had 24 pairs, and sold ALL of them to one damn reseller. 

Can anyone put me out of my misery and pm me a link to WB? I've been googling WB, westbay, and everything close to that and can't find anything. Some help would be much appreciated.

The direct link was up a few pages back, don't know if it was removed. By the looks of the site I would never order anything from them, looks like a blog a 15 year old build or like a site selling fakes. People say they had legit stuff delivered from them though

Place is the definition of sketchy

I believe the Banned Jordan 1 thread was the first to uncover and they say its Legit

It also is paypal only to pay (i think thats what i did) so paypal backs you and use your CC i know BofA is real good with fraud claims gets me my money back the next day. So the risk of failure is relatively low

But i completely agree the words "big cartel" sceam i sell fakes or am not real :lol:

Last edited:
I would never order. They are sold out though. Fakes these days are so good, that I really doubt if most people know what they are getting.

Ok, now I have to vent.  I am so F****** tired of what the shoe game has become.  I was trying to get a pair of the olive NMD at my local FTL this morning, and came to find out they had 24 pairs, and sold ALL of them to one damn reseller. 

If you have any kind of solid proof, try to report that. Or find the reseller and borrow the shoes with your mates.

Are the bapes neoporene? Are there any other men's neoporene NMDs? My girl has 2 pairs (black geo and sun flower) with the neoporene and I really want a pair. PK is a little too loose and flimsy for my liking.

Just copped the olives from Kings Plaza

Manager said they only had 12 pairs. We're sold out of my 9...have to see if I could fit this 8.5

Both items arrived (consortium / WM)

I went TTS with both and pleased with the fit.

Yes, even for the WM CS1...even with thicker inner padding it's still OK. I think it's the first CS model to be using insole as well. If i go a .5 size up i'm afraid it might look even more "blown up". It has a rigidity to it unknown to previously released models.

Hope this helps in case people are wondering before the actual release this week. Numbers I heard are super super limited.

Ny.

Yeah you need your money free to purchase those 1400$ reserves at closetgram on the 750s
yup. Although market is doing bad on yeezys right now so if they stock there sucks next time I might pass, who knows

Back
Top Bottom