Adidas NMD thread

Missed grey CS1 restock at inflammable 
mean.gif

basically paying $20 off retail if you count shipping. went ahead and ordered so no more stress tomorrow lol. and this was on #3 on my list. so thank for the link whoever post it 
hmmm, its coming out to be $195 ... $150 for shoe and $45 to ship 
embarassed.gif

I wonder if the stock of the reds was higher than people thought. Cause there were tons of pairs available on SVD 
I'm salty I missed out on the Blacks (they probably even had more of these) now. I accidentally was on the Spanish version of the site and couldn't check out the sz 12 Blacks I carted since the Spanish checkout was confusing me. By the time I got to work and changed the page to English, it was sold out. Was trying to change it on my phone but the page kept crashing. 

Last edited:

I'm salty I missed out on the Blacks (they probably even had more of these) now. I accidentally was on the Spanish version of the site and couldn't check out the sz 12 Blacks I carted since the Spanish checkout was confusing me. By the time I got to work and changed the page to English, it was sold out. Was trying to change it on my phone but the page kept crashing. 
when was this?!?!?

yall make me nervous seeing ADC shipping pairs out and mine still stays waiting to be packed. Usually dont sweat it but dang! 

yep yep.  SIVAS came thru.  all three pairs have shipped (black, orange, red)

hopefully they'll ship that Shattered BackBoard order I slipped in while they had sizes up!!

Last edited:

yall make me nervous seeing ADC shipping pairs out and mine still stays waiting to be packed. Usually dont sweat it but dang! 
I'm in the same boat man. We should know either way in the next couple of hours. I've gotten emails as late as 9:30pm on a Friday 

I'm in the same boat man. We should know either way in the next couple of hours. I've gotten emails as late as 9:30pm on a Friday 
Mines haven't shipped yet either. Not sure if it makes a difference that I'm on the West Coast? 

Adidas has never canceled on me before so hoping they don't now. 

Mines haven't shipped yet either. Not sure if it makes a difference that I'm on the West Coast? 

Adidas has never canceled on me before so hoping they don't now. 
I'm in Palo Alto. I don't think it makes a difference.

But yeah, knock on wood 

Back
Top Bottom