Adidas NMD thread

Google translate the page and go to the tab that says shipping , you should be able to click "view" which would expand into the dhl shipping info.

If you're talking about Siva there's no need. Just scroll down toward the bottom and there is a button for espanol/English. Click English and you're good to go.

okay Hannon XR1s are going to checkout now for me...? checked out on accident both a 9.5US and 10US ????????????

Last edited:
grabbed the glitch camo looking pair just to see how they are in person haha

yep yep.  SIVAS came thru.  all three pairs have shipped (black, orange, red)

hopefully they'll ship that Shattered BackBoard order I slipped in while they had sizes up!!
still ain't get shipping for my red pair

Do you realize the beginning of every sentence is capitalized? So you telling me every time you read a book, you thinking of the periodic table too?

I mean I had two standalone letters right there, one capitalized, one not.. Hmm I wonder what periodic element Do and So are..?

And no it's not obvious to anybody in any way,shape, or form. Find a random person on the street and ask them what these shoes trying to portray. hilarious lol...dudes in here talking about periodic table when they haven't even looked at one since high school, let alone know how to use one
do you realize that do and so are also words in the english language? is hu? yet I'm the one "reaching" ? lmao thats a reach if i ever saw one.

point is it was painfully obvious and clear what was meant by Hu when images of the various colors/texts leaked. i mean really obvious.

id be shocked if not almost everyone who knows about these shoes took more than a few seconds to make the connection

nothing to get worked up and get all defensive over 

enjoy your weekend 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

my bad i added VAT after..so you dont get charged a VAT after?
my Hannon checkout price says this:
[table][tr][td]From amount[/td][td]$152.46 USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]To amount[/td][td]£114.17 GBP[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exchange rate: 1 USD = 0.748873 GBP[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

my Hannon checkout price says this:
[table][tr][td]From amount[/td][td]$152.46 USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]To amount[/td][td]£114.17 GBP[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exchange rate: 1 USD = 0.748873 GBP[/td][/tr][/table]
yea but prices on their site are excluding VAT and on their FAQ questions says there is a 20% VAT so I'm confused 

For those of you worried about your ADC U.S order (pretty much all of us):

I got through on two pairs: Red and Black. The Black pair I got suuuuuuuper late in the game (like on the verge of giving up late), and of the two that's the one that shipped. If they are going from later orders to ones that were confirmed earlier, it would explain why so many of us haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

Maybe this is wishful thinking on my part, but I did find it odd that the super late pair shipped before the first one I got through on
Yea that's not how it works - pretty sure it's by region. I got through over an hour after a friend, and his have already shipped while mine haven't. Regardless I wouldn't have any worries.

does XR1 PK sizing = PK sizing ??

I am R1 size 10,

so PK do size 9.5

AND XR1 do size 9.5 ???

going through todays threads and im still unsure

Yea that's not how it works - pretty sure it's by region. I got through over an hour after a friend, and his have already shipped while mine haven't. Regardless I wouldn't have any worries.
if its by region, how would 1 of his order have shipped already and the other didn't?

When I was trying the price was 99 pounds which comes out to 130 usd roughly. The page crossed out the original and put 99. I can't imagine shipping would be 50 bucks
I know but every price says excluding VAT and in their FAQ they say they charge a 20% VAT charge to customer outside EU or whatever.. is this release excluded from B\VAT or do they charge later

Back
Top Bottom